iii.

"𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
FINNS POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
(idk when the auditions for st were 😔. so um im just gonna say 2015? 🤷‍♀️🕺.)

TODAY I WAS AUDITIONING for a new netflix original "stranger things" i was auditioning  for the role of 'mike'. the bad thing is that i was really sick that day, but i needed to get that audition e-mailed. (btw you're 11 years old idk do the math? and finn is 12 or 13 incase you didn't know.)

"hey whats youre doing finn?" y/n walked into my room as i was setting up the camera to record.

"oh, im recording an audition video for a new show." i said still putting the camera so it looks somewhat decent.

"cool, but aren't you still sick?" y/n asked.

"yea, buts fine." i said back

"okay, well um...i'll leave you too it." and with that, she walked out of the room and closed the door :)). then i recorded the audition. i thought it would be funny if i started the audition with "i am finn wolfhard, i'm sick." and continued on with recording my audition. then had my mom help me email it in.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
TIME SKIP FROM A WEEK
FINNS POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
idk how the audition processes work so ye.. 🕺🤷‍♀️🐀🗿.

after about a week we were supposed to either get an email or call for a call back and all, so y/n and i and my mom were on the computer checking if the email would come in and my mom had her phone and we waited for 2:00 it was 1:56 right now. and we waited for the 4 minutes... my mom refreshed her email. nothing... man...

"its okay finn." y/n said hugging me.

"yea, of course." i said.

then as i was about to walk my mom got a phone call. i ran back to the couch while falling on y/n which resulted her in pushing me off her and silently yelling incase it was the stranger things call thing. my mom got off the phone and had the biggest smile on her face.

"you got the role!" she said.

"i did?" i asked. "so no callback?"

"no." she said back. then y/n hugged me congratulating me. i was so happy... this may not be a huge show, but im sure it'll let me start with an actual carreer ... i mean... its netflix!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N
so.. this is really short sorry :/. umm... hope youre having a good day, school starts for me :/. and im- but yea, so it may take some time to post because im really trying to focus on my grades this year because... well.. yea :/. so the only times i'll probably post is sundays so yea...but yea. please vote and comment :).