iv.

"𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Y/NS POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
november 3, 2018
(btw you are 14 years old.)

TODAY I WAS FINALLY gonna see finn because he wanted me to come to the wrap party they were having after filming season 3. it was gonna be nice to see millie and sadie again, i also seen on millies instagram that lilia was gonna come. i was really excited because im a huge fan of lilia, shes such a huge inspiration. so its really cool imma meet her in person for the first time, i mean ive millie about her and millie said that lilia wants to meet me too. so, it was really kewl. i got dressed and put on just a litleeeee makeup. :)). just mascara and lip gloss :). and left my hair down.

you could wear either maddies or kenzies :)

you could wear either maddies or kenzies :). for the outfits i'll most likely be using kenzie for them :).

i was excited to also see noah. a little secret, i have a littleeee crush on him, even though im just a little older than him but it doesn't matter, he's just 6 months younger than me. :p. also, i've been getting into acting and im a little famous for acting mostly for being theeeeee finn wolfhard's sister, which i kinda hate. im always asked in interviews what its like to be finns sister. like- its just like being someones little sister, nothing different lel. i was supposed to be getting picked up by millie with her driver in like 5 minutes so i decided to go down in the main lobby of the hotel that i was staying in and just wait there till millie called, she said that she wanted me to see her and lilia earlier sadly sadie was going with her own driver, if im being honest, i lowkeyyyyyyy like sades more, just because shes more soft and all and thats what i really like about people when they are more quiet i guess you could say, although noah is really hype, hes really cute still. also, finn doesn't really know that i like noah... so i was planning on telling him there, but nooooooo telling noah. after waiting for like 1:30 minutes millie arrived and i hopped into the limo.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
FINNS POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was excited to finally see y/n i mean the last time i saw her was for her birthday, but that was still for a while ago. instead of her hanging out with the girls like millie wanted, i wanted to take her around atlanta, and  catch up with her more, and there were rumors of her having a boyfriend but those are rumors, but there could possibly be together, but yea, i feel like a terrible brother because im never with y/n we were such best friends before i got really famous, now i obviously facetime her everyday, but its only like 30 minutes, and i finally get to hang out with her now. alsoooooooo.... if she doesn't have a boyfriend. i know someone that likes her. noah, he literally alwaysssss tries to get in the facetime calls with y/n and i just so i could see her, which is pretty cute. but he better treat her right and they aren't dating until i give him the "okay". tonight was gonna be really fun, i finally get to see my real best friend.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N
sorry for the short chapter 🤷‍♀️😔. i guess you could kinda say that this is a part 1 chapter, and then after the part 2 i guess you could say, the date will be in 2019 :). cya skaters later please vote and comment :)).