v.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
MILLIES POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RIGHT NOW WE ARE here for y/n and we are going to the season 3 rap party, its so cool to see y/n again because like the last time we seen her was for finns birthday, but yea. alsooooo.... i know she has a little crush on noah, so sadie lils and i are gonna make things work out ;) lelelel. hopefully... we think noah likes her, because everytime finn and y/n facetime, noah look like he about to drool (lol) its kinda cute, they would be cute together. but noah keeps doubting himself sadly because of all the rumors of y/n having a boyfruend... but she tells sadie and i everything and she never said anything about a boyfriend... so yea. y/n came in the car and we all automatucally hugged her. and throughout the whole car ride we just caught up and all...

"are you excited to finally see your brother?" lilia asked y/n

"yea i really am." y/n said all smiley.

"thats amazing!" i saif joining into the convo.

"how about you and noah? yiu excited to see him?" i asked as a joke, y/n literally looked at me quickly and almost choked on her water.

"we're good and yea sure im excited to see him but we are just friends and thats all."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Y/N POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

when millie asked me that question i was gonna die like its just coz i like noah alot and millie she can be a blabber mouth sometimes and would tell noah and everyone how about what i said.

"wait are the rumors true you have a boyfriend?" millie asked me.

"no... hes just a really close friend of mine i wouldnt date him and he knows i like noah" i said.

"ohhhh okay thats good because noah was really sad." millie said.

"wait... did you tell him i like him?! wait . what do yoy mean by he was sad?" i saif clearly confused.

"no i didnt tell him anything i promise. and um he umm.."

"dOeS He lIkE Me?!" i practucally yelled.

"heyy um we're here! hey look its finn!!" millie said.

i didnt hesitate i got out as soon as the car stopped and ran out to finn and hugged him right away. and guess who was standing right next to finn? yep the one and only noah schnapp...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

so as yoy can tell im a bit rusty with this story..  BUT HEY i finally updated !! but also thank you so much for almost 500 reads!!! i like suck at writing and i cant believe people actually read this shi but thank you so much! and have a fantatstic day ;) <3