Down the memory lane

It was the days of autumn, trees stripped naked from their leaves, the chirping of the birds gone, earth seems to be covered with dead leaves but still everything looked so scenic.
Shaheen sat by her balcony looking outside and wondering what was her life missing.
A message on her phone broke her from all thoughts.
Gags(Grima):Get your lazy ass ready for the party.
This was exactly what Shaheen needed, for now.

Ugh.!!! Damn this zip. Who the fuck thought is was a good idea to places zips on sandals.After a few minutes of struggle the zipping was done. Shaheen was already for a night-out. Wearing a maroon lace dress, natural makeup, minimum jewelry, she waved her parents bye. Stepping outside, cold air greeted her. Letting the breeze go by she stepped into her black Jaguar and headed straight to The L'Arc, her usual yet favorite club. It was friday night business was popping. Parking her car she saw her friends waiting right at the entrance. Grima(Gags) Anantasia(Aas) and Nigishita(Nigs) signed her to hurry up.
Stepping inside the fragrance of alcohol and cigarettes hit them hard. Exactly what they wanted. All these people in club yet Shaheen  couldn't stop feeling alone. Gags, Aas and Nigs had started to dance while Shaheen was ordering drinks. The urge to get wasted was strong, so she thought it would be a good idea to take 2 vodka shots while the other drinks came. By the time the drinks came, whiskey on the rocks all her friends were back seated at their table catching up at their life meanwhile shaheen was busying smoking a cigarette when her eyes caught a man playing with some girl's hair. At moments like these she wished she had a boyfriend but then to the high class society she belonged to having a casual relationship at the age 25 was a big no.
Time went by quickly and nothing great or extraordinary happened at the club. It was now midnight, the girls had no plannings of heading home just now. They were going to go to their usual midnight spot, somewhere near the mountains on the highway road.
What seemed like a casual night to Shaheen was going turn into something would remember for the coming years.