chapter 1

I rolled out of bed groaning,  it's a new day, a new Monday and most definitely  another  day of school..
Hip hip hooray!!

I hopped over to my mirror while trying to kick the damn sheets off my feet that were  hugging  my leg as if it's life depended on it. I looked at my reflection  my red hair a bird's nest  on top of my head , A bit of drool on the corner of my lips and my eyes a bit red..
Serves me right for staying  up  late and reading gay romance until three in the morning , but other than that I looked hot.  Giggles

Oohh silly me for not introducing myself.....
My name is Amberly.... Am 17 years old and attend the  Greenwich high school and college.
I love eating  y'all,  cakes, and chocolate  and cookies and before you ask , no, am not fat nor fluffy it's like I can't put on any weight and I love it..

"Amber are you talking to yourself again,  you better get that ass of yours down here dress and ready for school pronto!?" my mom said through  the door .

My mom is so cool  one time.....

"now young lady!!" she said
"fine mom" I grumble  I took a shower , got dress in a tight black high waist jeans and a off the shoulder  blue blouse in record time , I comb my hair in a pony tail and shove  my socked  feels in my blue and black vans..
I grab my bag and phone and head downstairs.. I am feeling lazy so I'll just take the bus . I  ran down the stairs grab an apple and pissh...i was out the door and next thing  I know am slipping on ice...oh yeah.. It's late November.. Christmas  was just around the corner  and that means snow and snow means ice and that means I'll get cold..  I growled cursing under my breath as I stood up..
I heard laughing  and watch as my mom elegantly walk on the same snow to her car..

"have a nice day baby,  remember  your dad and I will not be home until  Saturday  so you'll  be on your own , do not and I repeat do not spend all the money on sweets or one day you'll magically not be able to go through the front door. " she said as she got in her car "love you "

"love you too mum" I told her as I watch her pull away. I stood waving but stop mid way as I saw the school bus leaving  I rush off to catch it only to fall again..
"I hate snow !!"