The Blender

The blender hit the wall before the floor. It was still plugged in and going faster and faster. The donut shaped woman, Terry, walked in. I picked the blender back up and through it at her. She screamed but Terry is to big to get down. The blender didn't hit her but she fell back and broke the door to the basement. We heard her as she screamed an fell. Morgan grabbed the cutting board and whipped it at her and I grabbed the remains of the door, as I slid a chair under the door knob to lock her down there, even though she is too big to get up her self. 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Morgan's P.O.V.

It's been 5 months after the incident and it's been a long recovery (For Terry anyways). It is her birthday tomorrow and we are throwing a surprise donut🍩 birthday party. I brought a new blender after what Brook did to our old one, she is cleaning the floor and I am trying to fix the slant in the floor. 3 months ago me and brook wanted to celebrate Christmas early. We had our tree and we were bringing it in the house when we realized the only spot for a tree would be in the basement. We tried to get it in through the door but we banged up the door pretty bad and the floor was even worse. The dead tree is still in our basement and it will be a great surprise when Terry finds it in the basement. I couldn't fix the dent and I realized that it would be ok if I told her to say away from the basement cause there is a huge hole in the door. I can't wait to yell happy birthday, she will be so surprised. We made a donut🍩 milkshake for her, a donut cake, donut balloons, and even a donut Halloween costume!

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

No ones POV [ back ground info]

We moved in with Terry when we were little. She wasn't very nice, we thought it was because she couldn't fit through any of the door ways so we tried to make her life easier. But she didn't like us anyways. She called Brook purple. Brook is 14 years old. At first she insisted Brooks name was violet but brook said no. That's how she got purple because of her long purple hair. Morgan is 14 years old and got called blue because of her Safire eyes. She also gets called Grandma because she got her hair died grey when it was cool and it's not too noticeable because she died it teal. Terry is like 48. She makes us do her chores we think that's why she is so big. We also have a cat named Nemo. Nemo is a skinny orange tabby cat. We think Nemo is so skinny because we keep his food dish by the couch and terry is too lazy to get up and get a snack her self so as a result, she eats the cat food and what ever else she can find.Nicole is 10 years old and has bright pink hair and blue eyes. Terry calls her fat cat(no one knows why she calls her that).And Lilligean is 8 years old and has short, green hair with brown eyes. Terry calls Lilligean sewage rat because of her green hair.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Brooklyn's POV

" Hey did you get the cake?" I asked

" You mean the giant donut?"

" Yes " I responded

" Ok "

"She will be here any minute. " I said

As terry walked in we yelled surprise. "What is this mess?" She yelled

"Happy birthday!" Me and Morgan yelled in unison. As Terry walked in we gave her the blender. It was a little hard for her to get around because of her wheel chair. " Look over there!" Morgan yelled and pointed to the flat screen me and Morgan put up this morning. " Is that a new TV?" Terry asked she wheeled over to turn it on but instead bumped the TV it fell from its place in the ceiling and came crashing down on Terry. " No!!!" she yelled " Not the TV I yelled. Terry got her way out from under the TV but the TV was very broken. The blender hit the wall before the floor. It was on and moving faster and faster. I picked it up and whipped it at her, but I missed. " Purple!" She yelled. She made her way into the kitchen Terry stopped for a second, before I realized it terry was rolling down the stairs. " There's a tree." She yelled " I hit a tree!"

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Morgan POV

We decided to cancel all of her health insurance because she got hurt to much. " So you want to buy a trampoline?" I asked " Yep." she responded. We didn't have enough money though so we sold Terry's new car. " So what should we drive now?" Brook asked " We don't have our license, were 14. " That's when a fire truck drove by and we knew the perfect car. You see,me and brook get in a lot of trouble with the fire station. As the men grabbed their hoses and ran into the burning building we hoped into the fire truck. Before I new it we were driving. We picked up our trampoline and drove the fire truck home. As I parked it in the drive way Brook hung on the back, trying to figure out how long she can hold on. We moved the trampoline into the back yard then went to bed. I woke up to the noise of Terry yelling, Purple! Blue! And that's when I knew it was going to be a long day.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Brooks POV

I ran down stairs,she was yelling about is cancelling her health insurance, but all I heard was Donut donut Blender donut donut blender.