Prologue

"Mrs. Mason my brother is here, may I go? I said while walking toward my brother." "Yes, but tell Satoru to come here for a second." asked Mrs. Mason. "You needed to speak to me?" asked Satoru "Yes, as you know your sister will be graduating from pre -school soon and I would like to know what your parents are doing for the party, so if you could have one of them call me that would be great." Explained Mrs. Mason.

"Satoru do you think my and dad will get me a present? Kasumi questioned. "They probably already have it. Huh, whats wrong?"wondered Satoru. "Mom always waits outside for us but shes not there." Kasumi said worriedly. "That is strange. I'm sure shes just cooking something and didn't want to leave the kitchen." suggested Satoru.

As they walked into front door the entire house was black "Satoru I'm scared said Kasumi." "Its OK kasumi, Ill go in first." Satoru said. I saw big brother disappear into the darkness, I heard a crash! "I'm OK! Yelled Satoru" "what did you trip over! I asked" "I don't know, replied Satoru." All I heard next was a scream, so I rushed to over to my brother only to find Satoru had tripped over dad! But the scary thing was that he didn't respond to me asking if he was OK. And that was when I saw a man in black standing at the front door about to exit, then I glanced at my brother seeing terror in his eyes. He was look at mom who wasn't moving or talking like dad. Then that's when my brother and I realized they were both dead.