Chapter 4: Friends Atlas

"Yuki help me I don't know what to wear how to do my hair or make-up." I said panicking. Why hasn't Kaname ask me to come over for dinner"Why do you need to do make-up." She asked "Yuki they are all good looking Wouldn't you get all dolled up?" I asked starting to blush again. "So what your saying is that you want to go out with all of them?" She questioned me. "No that's a horrible thing to do, but it's not a bad idea, but then they'd all hate me for sure, oh but want to , no I can't, Oh see what you started." I yelled friendly. "Well who do you like the most?" She wondered "Um Kaname, Akatsuki, Aidou, Ichijo, Senri eh why not lets throw Zero in this mix too." I told not knowing which one to pick. "Yeah let's doll you up."

While on the way to the night dorm "here put this in your ear so I can help you and listen to your conversations." she suggested. "No I think I'll be good on my own well wish me luck." I said walking off to the gate "Good luck." "Good evening, I'll escort you to the night dorm." Akatsuki said. "Thank you A -Akatsuki right?" I said hoping to get it right. "yes and it's my pleasure." He said as we walked up to the door. "Hello Kasumi." They all said, warmingly as they waited out side for me but surprisingly aidou was standing there too. "Shall we begin our dinner?" Kanme asked "Yes, please, this smells really good what is it?" I asked "This is spaghetti." Ichijo answered . "It looks so delicious." I said as I started to get really hungry. "you never had spaghetti before?" Ruka asked while she stared at me. "No I didn't get to eat anything good in my life you see I'm an orphan," as I finished telling them my story I noticed arms wrapping around like to keep me warm on a frosty cold winter night. I hear a very calming and comforting tone. "I'm sorry for how I acted earlier and I would love to be one of your best friends." as I know I touched people before with my tragic story but nothing like this has happened to me especially with it being a boy.