Chapter Two: New Home

I did it I'm finally out of there. I just can't, wow I've never seen a place with 3 building so big but why are they spaced out like that? Well I guess theirs only one way to find out, I wish I had a light. I thought curiously to myself. " Hey you! Don't take another step you know your not supposed to be wandering around at night. So I'm going to ask you to come with me to explain what you were doing to the Headmaster" Yuki said kinda loudly.

"Excuse me headmaster." As Yuki pulled me into an office. "My dear Yuki how many times must I tell you it's father." The headmaster said. "Father She was wandering outside so I brought her to you and..." yuki was saying until the headmaster started to stop her. "Yuki she doesn't go here but I would like to know why she is here." "Um, I ran away from an orphanage that I was in for most of my life and I need to find a place to stay and I was just passing by so if you will excuse me I must be going now, sorry for the trouble." I said as I was hurrying to leave the room. "Miss what is your name." the headmaster asked before I got to the door , I said a little confused. "My name... its Kasumi. Well then Kasumi if you would like you could live here and go to school at cross academy. The headmaster said while handing me a uniform. Really if you don't mind I would love to thank you so much." I was so glad to be able to stay in such a ginormous place. "Yuki please show our new student to her room and I would like you to show here around and introduce her to everyone tomorrow." the headmaster said happily because he just got a new student.

"Of course headmaster." Yuki replied. As we walked out of the office I turned to yuki and told you. "You may not believe this but I've never been in a place so big or even seen one this big." "There's an extra bed in my room you can use. If you don't mind me asking what did you do in the orphanage?" She asked "Oh no I don't mind well I would get up early and make her breakfast,wash everyone clothes, wash dishes by hand and things like that." I told her. "That's horrible, I hope you feel comfortable here and don't be afraid to ask me or my partner Zero." She told me. "OK thank you, so I guess I'll see you at 5am." I said. "What are talking about why so early?" She asked with out hesitating. "Isn't that when we need to get up?" I asked. "No our classes don't start until 10am." She told me . "You mean I get to sleep in?" I said Thrilled staring right at her. "You Bet, see you in the morning!" She said as we both got into our beds. "Good night!" I said to her as I shut off the light.

Once again I'm up at 5 when I don't have to be and I had the same dream again, but I guess that will never stop. I guess I'll go look around since I have time to spare it shouldn't be a problem no one should be up yet. I thought as I left the dorm. "Hey who are you, you don't go here." Zero said staring at me. "I'm new and you must be Zero I'm Kasumi." I replied also staring at him. "Yeah I am and how do you know that?" He queried. So I explained to him. "Yuki told me." "She didn't tell you anything about my personal life did she because there's no reason for anyone to know since now-a-days everyone tells everybody other peoples business." He said in an annoyed tone. "No she didn't and you wouldn't have to worry if she did cause I would never tell anything about about someone's life. I know I sure wouldn't like well I should get going well it was nice meeting you, Zero." I reassured him as I walked away. As a reciprocation he said, "Yeah sure." in a sweet voice.