Chapter 5

Waking up you felt like your stomach was being ripped out. Your cramps had been getting worse by the second.

You felt like crying but breathing too hard caused your pain to increase. You grabbed your keys and head to your car. Hopping in carefully you buckled up and drove to the hospital.

Once there you head to the front desk.

Time skip- hours later.

You'd been there for hours waiting for the doctor to tell you what was causing this. Finally you heard rushed footsteps to your room.

Sitting up you watched a male doctor walk in. He looked pressed. "Your results are in." You looked at him blankly waiting for him to tell you.

"There's no easy way to say this but... you had a miscarriage." You started at him not knowing how to process this, so many thoughts swarming your head.

"That's impossible i couldnt bepregnant." You said in disbelief.

He shook his head slowly. You left a bit later with the medicine they prescribed you. It hadn't hit you yet what was going on. Once in the car you burst into tears. You were pregnant with a monsters baby, and it died.

You didn't even need a dna test, you knew it was his. You head home with tears down your face. Heading into the house you ran upstairs avoiding him.

You awoke to someone shaking you. You were thankful your mask covered your teary face. Hoodie was shaking you awake. "Are you alright? You were crying in your sleep." He said worried. "Yeah I'm fine."

You noticed they had already carried all the food inside as you walked in. You walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. BEN and Jeff were sitting on the floor playing a video game. You watched as BEN beat Jeff. "Beat that!" BEN said laughing.

"You distracted me that's the only reason you won." Jeff said starting a new game. You watched as they beat each other time after time. You'd been there for quite some time. You hadn't been paying much attention to anyone around you until you heard something that made you jump.

"Earth to (y/n)" Masky said waving his hand in front of you. "what do you want Masky." You growled. "Move over." He said pushing you to the side closer to Jane.

Reluctantly you slid over allowing him to sit next to you. Sliding closer to Jane to avoid touching him you refocused your attention on the game.

Many pastas were now in the living room including LJ, EJ, Hobo Heart, Seedeater, Smile dog, Jeff, BEN, Jane, you, Masky, and Hoodie.

After some time of watching Jeff and BEN playing games you hopped off the couch. Grabbing your bat placing it behind your back and knives in their spot you head out to the garage.

You hopped into one of the trucks and turned it on. You head into town to the nearest pizza place leaving your bat in the truck. You ordered 20 large pizzas and payed. Balancing all the pizzas you placed them in the truck.

You drove home parking in the garage. You grabbed the pizzas heading into the house carefully. Grabbing a few slices you head into the living room. "Pizzas in the living room."

You said as you sat down in your spot. Many head into the kitchen and came back with plates of pizza. The tv was now switched to a random show.

You all sat watching it for a while. Eventually one by one they left. You stood up grabbing your plate heading into the kitchen. Placing it in the sink you tossed the empty pizza boxes and head back to your room.

You changed into some grey sweatpants and a blue hoodie tying the strings. You threw on some blue socks to match your hoodie and hopped into bed. You turned you tv on to provide background noise and got under the covers.

After lying in bed for a while you gave up trying to sleep and head downstairs. Walking down the stairs you whipped your eyes as you smacked into someone. "Watch where your going Anolise." You froze.

You pulled your fist back and punched him in the face so hard it cracked his mask causing some of it to fall off. "How do you know that name?" You yelled at him. He pushed you back walking up the stairs but you chased after him.

You yanked his shoulder back, "how the hell do you know that name?" You yelled staring at him.

"You don't remember do you?" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Remember what Masky?" You lowered your voice to not disturb any one else. "Forget about it." he yanked his arm from your grip and ran up the stairs before you had time to process everything.

You head to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and head back to your room. Getting back into bed you took your sleeping medication and waitied for it to kick in.

What don't I remember? What does he know that I don't? You began feeling drousy after some time and let your sleepiness take over you.

You head to the one place you knew you had someone to talk to. Making your way to the woods you could tell someone was already in there as a small fire had been lit.

Reaching the fire you sat down in front of Timothy. "Rough day?" He asked poking the fire. "You have no clue." He looked up at you. "Tell me about it."

You hesitated. Though Timothy was a good listener and you trusted him you hadn't told him much about your life. You kept your family situation out of his knowledge so he wouldn't pity you.

"I went to the hospital," you began, looking down at the fire. "Turns out I had a miscarriage." You said with no emotion, not even batting an eye.

"Does the dad know?" "No" you snapped at him almost instantly. Knowing he had no hurtful intentions as he didn't know anything you let yourself sink. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap it's just," "it's fine you're hurting I get it."

You nodded and looked at the decreasing fire. "How long had you been out here?" You asked noting the fire looked like it had been going for a while. "A couple hours at most." You looked up and saw his brown eyes staring at you.

The fire made his brown hair look golden, "jeez take a picture already." You joked pushing his shoulder gently. He laughed and looked away. "Oh I forgot, I made you something." Reaching into your pocket you pulled out a bracelet similar to the one on your wrist.

"You made this just for me?" He asked while putting it on his left wrist. "It's a small thank you for everything." You smiled and looked back at the fire.