Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Today's my first day at my new school. I moved to New Jersey from Birmingham in the UK due to my mom's work promotion. I was very upset about the change. I would lock myself up in my room crying and wouldn't even eat, I was heartbroken to leave all of my life behind.

Anyway I woke up at 6am and got ready for school. I straightened my dark brown hair, put some mascara on my lashes and touched up my brows with pomade. Then I threw on a cute outfit (Picture at the very top). I walked downstairs very moody since it was Monday... the worst day if the week. I was absolutely terrified. What's it like in an American high school? Is it different? I have to stop worrying.

"Good morning sweetheart" (mom)
"Morning mom" (y/n)

I ate some cereal, hugged my mom and walked to school since it was about 10 minutes away. I enter the building and I feel shivers down my spine. It's completely different from looks alone! My old school back in Birmingham was way way different than this.

I was walking to 1st Period, Maths ughhh. Why me?! Suddenly, I feel myself bumping into something/someone. I look up to see this handsome young boy who looks to be 16, the same age as me. He's perfect. He has a razor-sharp jawline that could cut the thickest of papers and eyes I could drown in. I snap back into reality and realize he's gone and most people are to so I speed walk to maths. Phewww! I made it in time. I walk in and I see that same guy.

"There you are Miss. Y/L/N (your last name)!" (Teacher)

I just give him a friendly smile.

"Class, this is our new student Y/N" (teacher)

A very familiar face whistles when he sees me and somehow doesn't get told off by the teacher. He looks identical to the guy I bumped into earlier but... there's TWO OF THEM!

"Y/N you can sit next to Grayson" (teacher)

"Dolan put your hand up" (teacher)

Then 2 boys raise there hand up... they MUST be brothers, possibly TWINS.

"GRAYSON Dolan put your hand up" (teacher)

The very handsome tall hottie put his hand up. The one that I bumped into earlier. Oh God! This is gonna be a nightmare....