Chapter 4

As soon as we got home my mom started questioning me about liking Grayson 🙄

"Are you sure you don't have a thing for him hunny, I can see it at the way you guys look at each other, if you do id support it he's part of a great family and looks like a great person plus he's handsome!"

I laughed at the last part. Again I said I don't and went up stairs into my suite bathroom. I took a quick shower. I then dried my hair, brushed it and put on a cute pyjama set. (Picture at the top) I suddenly heard my window opening. I was terrified so I pulled out my phone and has 911 chosen in my contacts to call if anything does happen. Someone comes in and you'll never guess who that person is... the one and only Grayson Bailey Dolan. He comes in and he says that he wants to talk to me. I know, very strange for Grayson JUST to talk to you without trying to pull something but I'm not sure what he will do YET the lil fuckboy he is 😂

He talk to me about how he think he way like me. Bullshit since when has Grayson Bailey Dolan ever 'liked' someone. He just was looking to fuck them and leave them like they were trash. Same with his brother. But what do you expect they're twins for fucks sake. After he expressed his 'feelings' I said...

"Bullshit! Even if you actually do I feel like you'll fuck me over. Make me think that you love me while you break my heart into pieces."

He looked quite dissapointed then from him being seated on my bed he layed down for like 10 seconds and put his hands in his face.

"Many people think me and E are fuckboys. We were only given that title after we always got rejected by the girls we've liked so that made us make out with girls in our classes. I have never even fucked a girl, I'm still a virgin but i have still been given this girls and i dont know how to turn it around. I have never actually really felt what I feel for you for anyone really. That's all I've wanted to say. I'll see you at school."

After them last 5 words Grayson leaves and I'm just left in shock. Maybe I've just misunderstood him. Maybe he isn't a fuckboy. He might even be lying! God I don't know what to think anymore! I shut my window, closed my curtains and got into bed. I scrolled through Instagram for awhile but after about 5 minutes I fell asleep.

A/N ohhh saucey! Does Grayson actually have feelings for Y/N? If they got together will he screw he over? Guess you'll see! I'll ptobably update tgis book on Saturday/Sunday! Keep watch lovelies!