Chapter 2

Grayson POV:

Earlier I bumped into this hot ass girl, I've never seen her before though... she must be new. But damn. She looked about 16, 5'3 and deffo thicker than a snicker.

(A/N I'm cringing bad sorry sksjs)

She definitely caught my eye. She 100% my type on paper.

(A/N Love Island reference where are all my Love Island fans ayyy 😉)

The new girl walked in the class room Mr. Asshelmet (A/N hehe 😉) said her name was Y/N... her name sounds gorgeous too. Sir told her to sit next to me, I might get a chance... She sat next to me, immediately she blushes. Oh God she's beautiful.

Y/N's POV:

I sat next to Grayson and I immediately felt butterflies dancing around in my stomach. God he's perfect. His hair flopps perfectly down his face and his fashion sense was just on point. He put his hand on my leg, looked up and smirked at me. Oh God don't tell me he's a fuckboy now! I roughly took his hand off of my leg.

"Oh babe, don't do that" (Grayson)

I felt my cheeks turn red. For rest of the lesson I didn't speak to him however I just couldn't stop looking at him.

I get out of class where I see a girl who is struggling to pick up her books. I approach her and of course I help her.

"Thank you, I'm Y/F/N" (Y/F/N)

"Not a problem, im Y/N" (Y/N)

"Omg them boys are just perfect: (Y/F/N)

"Oh Grayson and his group" (Y/N)

"I must admit they are quite the hotties" (Y/N)

We burst out laughing.

"That's Cameron, that's Grayson, that's Ethan, that's Nate, that's Kian and Jc" (Y/F/N)

"Woww. I've gotta say I do get the butterflies around Grayson I mean have you saw his sexy ass?" (Y/N)

We laugh uncontrollably.

"I personally like Cameron, he's just such a hottie the only problem is that are all fUcKbOyS." (Y/F/N)

The boys walk passed Y/F/N and I and they whistled at me probably just because I'm quite curvy with a flat stomach that tips them over the edge.

SKIP TO LUNCH

Y/F/N and I sit at a table. Today hasn't been too bad, I mean I've got the Grayson Dolan in every one of my classes. He's like a living God. I mean have the saw the dude? 😍

Grayson and Cameron approach our table and sit down opposite me and my friend. We both looked at each other and squealed only loud enough for us 2 to hear it. They started flirting with us and we of course were exploding inside. God why do I fall for dorks! After 20 minutes they leave and we just freak out!

*Ring Ring*

Time for last period with the one and only Grayson Dolan 🤤....