Chapter 1

I was in the living room reading a book, Emil was asleep on the couch, Lukas was off in his room, Sve and Tino were down in thier workshop, and Matthias was drinking beer in the kitchen. I always wondered how he never really got drunk... My attention turned from my book when I heard the door bell ring.

I looked over at Emil who wasn't awoken thank god. I got up to answer the door, when I did I came face to face with my 2P, Ray, "Darling how are ya?" She greeted her tone bubbly sweet. I groaned as Matthias came walking over, "Hej who's that?" He asked and I sighed, "Ray, my 2P..." Matthias tilted his head in confusion, "What's a 2P?" "An opposite personality." Lukas said seeming to come out of nowehere. I always wondered how he was so quiet, "She acts the opposite of what she would do." He said gesturing to the both of us.

Ray wrapped me up in a crushing embrace, "Aww sweetie I missed you so much!" She said and I pushed her off looking annoyed. My 2P and I were dressed so differently it was hard to mix us up. She wore a bright pink tanktop with neon yellow jeans, neon pink shoes with green laces, her hair was long and tied in two ponytails. I on the other hand wore dark blue jeans, a blue hoodie, black hightop sneakers, and my hair was back in a head band.

"What are you doing here Ray?" I practically growled and she frowned, "I cant come to see my favorite person in the whole wide world?" She questioned, I wasnt buying it, "You only come here if you want something from me." I said. She giggled, "Alright you caught me, I wanted to meet those cuties~!" She said pointing toward Lukas and Matthias.

"What?!" I exclaimed and she pushed past me and into the house, "Honestly darling." She said, "How are you not drooling? These boys are hot!" She said and I blushed so hard looking down. Lukas kept a stoic expression and Matthias grinned, he was always the ladies man...

As she finished talking Sve and Tino walked in having heard the commotion from down stairs. Emil ad woken up as well rubbing his eyes and standing up next to Lukas. "Aren't you all just so adorable?" Ray squeeled and again I was blushing, I quickly walked out of the room. "Dont mind her." Ray said at my leaving, "She never figures out what she has..." She shook her head dissapointed.

The Nordics all seemed stunned at my 2P, I would have never said any of those things and to hear those things coming from someone who looked like me I guess it freaked them out. Ray's favorite, was Matthias as sometimes I couldnt stand the Dane. Though she didnt mind the idea of having more than one boyfriend around her. I for one always believed in loving one and only one, Ray on the other hand could have ten boys around her and be perfectly happy...

(To be continued)