Chapter 2

((Honestly I didn't think people would actually like this story which is why I left it for so long ^^'))

        I sat on my bed cursing inside my head, sure I found them attractive but I never blurted it out loud! Ray on the other hand was probably being overly kind or creepy or both. She was the more girly as I was the tom boy, never liking to wear dresses or high heels but wanting sneakers instead.

        "Oh my goodness I could just eat you all up~!" Ray squealed looking at the five still very confused Nordics, "But you." She said pointing to Matthias, "You're the one I want~" She purred smoothly going forward and kissing Matthias. The Dane was surprised and pulled back not really sure what to do, "Not sure how I feel about that." Matthias said somewhat standing behind Lukas now.

        "Oh come on sugar it has to be boring with that drag of a girl around the house~." She said with a wink, my 2P was a witch and quite literally as she performed black magic. I sat there praying she wouldn't use any on them, I didn't know any magic but I know Lukas did and I hoped he'd be able to stop her should soemthing happen.

        "I could make it a bit more interesting~" She said once more kissing Matthias but she got pushed off the Dane, "Is this the only reason you're here?" Lukas growled slightly annoyed, "Someone's a sour straw~" Ray said, "Honestly with y'all, do you actually like having that other girl here?" She asked and they all nodded, "She's respectful." Lukas said, "And kind." Tino said, "Honest..." Sve said, "And understanding." Emil said, "And knows when to have fun." Matthias said.

Ray's smile turned from a smile to a darkened frown in less than two seconds, "Well I think I'll have to change your minds..." She said.

((To Be continued))