2) Lili's POV

It was my first day on set. I had most of my lines memorised plus I got to work with my gay bestie Casey so the whole project was a win win for me. I had stayed in touch with Cole and the rest of the cast but we had all yet to meet. Me and Casey we're driving to set together and singing country western songs as he loved them. I on the other hand despised them but he was my bestie so I fought through the crap they like to call country western music.

We arrived on set and I quickly jumped from the seat and out into the open air. It had taken us two hours to drive to set as we had yet to find apartments in Vancouver near set. We both scurried to the meeting room, quickly, as we were 10 minutes late. We burst through the door.
- Sorry Roberto we both got stuck in traffic.
- It's ok Lili take a seat next to Cole and Casey take a seat next to Mads.
I sat next to Cole and whispered hi.
- So cast and crew today we will be doing a table read for the first episode and then we shall assign you all trailers and show you where everything is on set. Now then, we have to share trailers as we don't have the money for one each so it will be two to a trailer. Here is the list:
kJ & Cami
Mads & Charles
Cole & Lili
Casey & Ashleigh
Skeet & Marisol
Madchen & Luke
And the crew will all have to drive back to their own apartments in Vancouver as there aren't enough trailers. We have the makeup trailer, the hair trailer, the food room and obviously the different sets.

Once we were all assigned our trailers and shown around set we were allowed to settle in to our trailers. Me and Cole both stocked up the wardrobe with some of our clothes, as we would be spending lots of nights here and figured out how to work the sofa bed. Once we had finished distributing our belongings around the stuffy, small trailer we sat on the couch and talked.

The trailer was small with a small bathroom and shower, a desk, a table and chairs, a sofa and a tv. It obviously had sockets for our chargers and stuff. We got a small kitchen area with all the necessary things, like a kettle and a microwave.

Me and Cole talked for a few hours laughing and each others jokes and we talked about some serious stuff like our problems. After about 1 1/2 hours we heard a knock at the door. We let in Mads and Cami.
- Do you guys wanna join us for a cast dinner this evening. We're going to a place called El Gaucho. They serve all sorts but mostly meats.
- Sure, we'll be there.
I replied quickly.
They left after that and me and Cole carried on our conversations. I watched as his perfect lips moved with every letter and how he laughed loudly at my jokes. It made my heart skip beats when he laughed. His raven hair was soft and fluffy, plus he always messed with it making it look adorable. His eyes that constantly switched from blue to green and back again. He truly was gorgeous, handsome. But he probably doesn't feel the same way. I mean who would. My ex certainly didn't. He thought I was worthless. He hurt me in more ways than one and left me to die. Once he had enough of me he left me. That was around a year ago now. He gave me anxiety and depression. I felt ugly but Cole made me feel beautiful. The way he looked at me was how a girl should be looked at, with respect.

I saw his fingers being waved in front of my face and I realised I must be staring off into space. I quickly regained my thoughts and replied with a simple "what, yeah" but he just chuckled. My heart fluttered. Oh what was this boy doing to me.

Me and Case drove back to the apartment and started to get ready for the big night...

706 words
I promise I'll improve my writing skills.