chapter 4

Marie p.o.v

man I'm getting eaten up out here on this court man my team not even helping me at all and I got 3 girls on me at once and tomorrow is the anniversary of my father's death I can't get my head in the game and not only that my Uncle not here and he said he would be but I guess it's just what comes with the game huh thats when I seen the man that was suppose to be dead but not only that heard someone yell my name and it was my Uncle but could it be coach took me out the game I was crying when my Auntie came down asking what was wrong with me I didn't say anything at first but than she asked again and I told her I seen my dad that when someone touch my shoulder when I looked up I seen.............................................

Chris p.o.v

when Chanel came back up and told me what happen with Marie and as I was looking down where Marie was I seen him I couldn't believe it but I really think that my eyes playing a trick on me cause it can't be him and as I seen him walk up to Marie and they hugged can it be?

Chanel p.o.v

when I seen Chris eyes get wide I turned to where he was looking and seen him can it be? after all this is it really him? how can it be? this was all what was going on in my head but it look just like Him is God himself playing with me or is it really him?

unknown p.o.v

as I seen her on that court I couldnt believe it was her she was OK at first until she spotted me than she just kind of stood there looking at me than we made eye contact that's when the coach took her out thats when she started crying I don't think she know who I am

who y'all think it is

.Chad

.Don

.her best friend that y'all well meet

Shawn

.their Dad Chandler

vote & comment