Her point of view

Hamusutā: italics

"I don't get what I did wrong." I cried and Kokichi sadly gave me tissues. "I like him so much and he just pushed me away.I must've been to bold or maybe he's scared of me taking after the world. Is Gonta to good for me?"

"That's not it at all. Gonta is my best friend and I know he obviously cares for you." Kokichi grinned cutely. "He's a good guy. The only one other than you who sees through my lies. When we first met I had zero social skills. Until, he came along and played with me. When he went missing I was devastated. I thought he abandoned me. As soon as we found each other again I knew that wasn't the case. He's a kind soul." Kokichi grinned happily.

"I never got along with other boys. Gonta accepted me even if I was a bit weird. When I changed my personality to make myself more interesting he went along with it. I remember when he attempted to fix my fears of bugs. He failed badly but at least he tried." Kokichi seemed radiant as he spoke. "We used to go around looking for stray dogs and took them back to their owners. It was purely out of the good of Gonta's heart. So I swear to you he doesn't hate you. That gentleman has no hate in his big stupid heart."

Gonta is the best. He's so cute and sweet. He even makes someone who usually as rude as Kokichi nostalgic and happy.

"Thanks for cheering me up." I grinned. "I've never had a gay best friend."

"I AM NOT GAY." Kokichi turned red. "I happen to like someone ok."

"Anyway Gonta is the first guy I've ever loved. I really want to be with him. So I'll try harder."

"And I'll support you." Kokichi grinned brightly.