Chapter 3

Your POV
----------------

Young Jae made his way toward you with an evil grin on his face.

"Hey, Y/N. Looks like Shorty isn't around to protect you this time, huh?"

"Get out Young Jae. We're through. How many more times do I have to say it? Are you really that desperate?"

"Yes, Y/N. I really am that desperate. I'm desperate for you. Can't you understand that? That's why I give you those bruises. Then no one will ever mess with you. Those bruises are out of love. You should only trust me and no one else. Even if your friends tell you it's bad, it's not. I love you so much, Y/N. Please, just stay with me."

"No, I will never ever come back to you. Abusing me is not ok. Abusing someone, whether you think it is abuse or not, is never ok. Ugh, I wish you would just realize how disgusting of a person you are. You make me sick to my stomach and I should've broken up with you a long time ago. I'm sorry- actually, no, I'm not. Get the hell away from me, and stay away."

"No."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to leave by myself then."

Young Jae pulled you away from the doorway just when you were about to walk out. He did horrible things to you. You screamed with all your might, but the hallway you were in was mostly empty because class was in session and the classrooms around you were on plan period, therefore they were empty. No one would ever hear you. That was all you thought as you were being obliterated by punches to your stomach, head, you name it. Blood oozed out of your nose as you struggled to keep your eyes open. Woah. Something was very wrong. Your eyelids felt heavy. You couldn't hold them open anymore. The last thing you remember is Young Jae's fist making contact with the side of your head.

Jimin's POV
-------------------

Wow. Y/N seems so very nice. She's really cute too. You don't know what got me so upset when you saw what was happening to her, but you just couldn't help walking past the situation like you usually do when there is ever a fight in public. Fighting isn't really your thing. At all. So the fact that you jumped in like that, really surprised you. Especially since it was someone you didn't even know. But there was just something about her...that pulled you toward her. That made you so extremely upset to see her being treated this way. Obviously no one should be treated this way, but you couldn't explain why she gave you this different feeling.

Oompf.

Your heart skipped a beat. What was that? Suddenly you were on your knees in pain. Your vision was cloudy. Your surroundings were suddenly replaced by a picture of Y/N being punched and kicked by someone. And that someone was Young Jae. You couldn't explain any of this. You had no idea where this picture came from but suddenly it disappeared. You shot up like lighting and thought of the first place Y/N would be. The classroom! You don't know what got into you, but you sprinted as fast as you could back to the classroom.

You got there to notice that the door was closed. You were highly confused, so you bumped it open and peeked in, making sure it was the correct classroom. Sure enough, it was. You walked in and saw nothing and nobody around. You looked down and what you saw was terrifying.......there was blood... everywhere. Staining the yellow carpet a sort of red-orange color. You started panicking and you started checking under desks and tables, looking for Y/N. THE CLOSET! You slammed open the closet door. You saw Y/N lying on the ground looking lifeless as blood ran from her nose and a gash on the side of her head. Immediately, you swept her up in your arms bridal style and ran to the nurse's office. You had never ran so fast in your life.

As soon as you got there, the nurse rushed over to you and examine Y/N's face. She yelled at you to lay her down on the bed, so you did. The nurse then told you something completely unexpected.

"While I try and stop the bleeding, you need to call 911, and fast! I don't know how severe her injuries are and we need to get her to the hospital as soon as possible."

"I-I....hospital? 911?"

"YES WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!? SHE COULD BLEED OUT ANY MINUTE, HURRY!"

You dialed the number and as soon as you started uttering the words "I need an ambulance", you started sobbing.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm back after almost 9 months!! It feels like it's been forever, and it really has. I'm so sorry for not updating. I also rewrote some of the first and second chapters to make them a little bit better. I hope you enjoy this one a lot more than the first 2, they were never that great to begin with. I hope I can update soon because I have so many wonderful ideas for the plot. If anyone reads this story, and you want to decide what should happen next, comment or message me your idea and I might put it in! Please share with your friends, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope you continue reading, thanks for reading everything so far.
~ Hannah <3