Chapter 1

You: "Young jae, how could you do this to me....I love and cared for you so much..."
Young jae: "Y/N, I'm so sorry, I still love you it was a huge mistake... please forgive me. I love you so much, I will go crazy without you. It's not that big of a deal anyway... we only kissed.".
You: "Not a big deal?!? You kissed another girl! On purpose! Then when you came to my house to spend time, you hit me when I said I don't like your jacket... you got so heated about it, and now I'll have to explain this black eye to my parents...Young jae, you hurt me physically and emotionally, we are done...forever."
Young jae: "No, please, I still love you!"
You: "I've given you so many chances... you abuse me... I hurt all the time and you don't even realize it. You can't love me, that's not what love is.".
Young jae: "I can prove it, let me kiss you..."
You: "No I've given you so many chances, now get out!! We are through! Get out!"
Young jae: "No, why should I? We aren't through unless I say. I can control you however I want..."
Your point of view
He grabs your wrists violently and tries kissing you. You spat on his face, and then he slapped you. You kept screaming for him to get out, but he wouldn't listen. After maybe an hour he decided that 10 slaps was enough, so he left. Your parents were not home to save you, they would not be home for a couple months.
Aish, he finally left. I can't believe he did all of this to me. I'll never find anyone else, though. He was the only one that at least loved me a little bit. Maybe I should just take the pain and stay with him...no, I can't anymore. I just have to believe there is someone better...
The next day at school...
You were walking through the hallway at school when someone came up behind you and pushed you down. You turned around, and it was Young jae. You had tried covering up your bruises from the day before with makeup, but you could still clearly see them. Young jae then helped you up and slapped you in the face, harder than ever before... this made you fall on the floor again.
Young Jae: "You hoe! You bitch! You think you can get rid of me this easily!?!"
You started sobbing uncontrollably. When was this ever going to end?
???: "Hey, stop, leave her alone!!"
Young jae: "And what will you do about it?? Your too short to do anything!"
???: "I'll show you what I will do!"
This mysterious boy punched Young jae in the face! Young jae was hardly moved by this sudden attack. He walked forward and grabbed the boy by his shirt. He suddenly threw him across the hallway into a set of lockers. Now there were people piling in around them. The mystery boy was stunned, but he got back up to fight back. Limping, bloody nose and all, he ran full force at Young Jae and threw him onto the floor. He punched him once in the face and Young Jae was knocked out. Girls screamed and guys cheered because the unbreakable asshole Young Jae had finally been broken.

Hey!! This is my first story ever!! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! The second chapter should be out Thursday night! If you read this, thank you, I know it was bad, but I love to read fanfics about BTS, so j thought it would be fun to write one. So, of you want to know what happens next, wait till chapter 2 on Thursday. Also I have a BTS fan account if you want to go follow that, it's @planetsjimin
Thanks again, hope you enjoy!
Oh, and the next chapters will be longer, I just kinda winged this one and put whatever came to mind. But now I have a storyline so I'll be able to really go into detail and make everything longer and better! Edit: I'm sorry I haven't updated this story. I'm really busy. Once November comes, I should be able to update regularly.