Part One: Memories Back Then

Keenon / YG POV

" Baby I need for you to hide this for me I don't got time and I need you to keep it on lock somebody snitch on me I just need to have my back ma and ride for you man" I said to Megan. "Baby I got you i'ma hold you down " she said ... I don't know I trusted her but I felt like I could trust her with anything . They took my homies and now they coming for me next as I sat out side and was smoking my blunt and looking at Megan I just hope I can come home to her and put a ring on her finger one day. As she was on her phone and she told me that she need to go to the store I watch her get in her car and moments later 20 cop cars pull up as I continue to smoke my blunt and watch the get out with they gun pointed at me and I just chuckled and stand up and looked around and at that moment I realized that hoe set me up and she was never there for a nigga and I was looking her ass parked down the street and I HATE that bitch to this point.

Present:

I been in this jail for year now and that's why I don't trust bitches. Now, that hoe pregnant with my enemy Trey baby. While, Im sitting in jail cell waiting to get out and I can't wait to get out.

"Rise and shine sweethearts. Time to get up come on.!" The guard yelling and hitting the cell bar doors of everybody cells. I hate being here I can't wait until I meet my lawyers again to see when I can leave this shithole and go home to freedom again. It's fucking horrible here the food is nasty as fuck, the fucking place is dirty, cops treat people like shit and to top of all I'm around most of the niggas I had beef with on the streets. Most niggas don't be trying to start with me cause they know i'm nothing to play with in or out the streets. But sometimes niggas act like they don't know how i am and like they got memory loss cause we in jail. Last time, a nigga tried to in here him and his homies tried to jump me cause he had beef with me when we was on streets on some stupid shit. I was beating the fuck out him and so his homies came to help him. They got a nigga bad but what you except from bitch niggas. Anyway, it was breakfast time here, an breakfast is early as fuck like all the rest of the feeding times here are:BREAKFAST 7AM, LUNCH 11PM AND DINNER 5PM. I don't like eating nothing of this nasty shit.

" Wassup nigga." my homie Key said sitting down at the the table I'm at. Key been my little homie since I been here. He got here around the some time I got here. He never told me why he got locked up and I never asked ain't my business but all I know he's cool dude and never seem rub me the wrong way. "Sup nigg' ." I said eating this nasty shit they call oatmeal its warm, krumpy, got kind of funny flavor to it. "Yo, you heard that my cellmate going home in couple days." Key said. " That nigga.. I thought he was getting send to prison to do the rest of time." I said looking at him. " Yeah me too nigga. He had like 6 years to do that for murder. Nigga only been here for 5 months. I don't know shit seem weird." He said slamming down on the nasty ass oatmeal. " Yeah that's crazy. Must be snitchin' or something. " I said getting up walking to trash throw the rest of my food away and looking at his cellmate who was sitting at alone, eating and looking around at everyone. Snitch nigga.

Ashlee POV

Present:

" He's always late picking me up. I swear . Great, my phone just fucking died. " I said making frustrated sigh and slipping in my back pocket looking at time 10:55pm making sure I look at my phone one good time before it clicked off as I waited for my boyfriend to get from work. He's always late from picking me up or dropping me off. " Come on. Come on. It's getting dark and getting cold." I said looking around my surrounding area for him growing impatient. " I don't what be taking him so long its only 15 mins from where we stay." I said to myself leaning my back against the front of my job building looking at empty parking a-lot where my co-workers at my job park their cars at.

It's been felt like forever I been standing there waiting for him. So I couldn't take it anymore. So, I grab my bag and started walking to the home. " Oh, when I get to him." I said stomping, breathing heavy cause I was speeding walking through the night streets of my neighborhood. My feet hurt, I'm breathing heavy, and sweating and I'm pissed off walking up my street to our apartment.

When I finally I get there I see his car parked in the front of apartment complex. "Oh so you home." I said laughing and smiling to myself in disbelief. Hurried my way to door and up our apartment steps getting closer to our apartment. I stopped as hear a voice " Bye, baby. I love you." female voice said walking out my what look like my apartment door and " I love you too baby." Familiar male voice says back to her. "Excuse me." the woman said as I stood there in pure angry as she walked past.

I stand there for at least minute before going inside my apartment complex. " Get out." I said immediately as step in the door. " What.? " he said looking at tv eating chips and playing his video game. " Get the fuck out now." I said yelling at him. " What the fuck you trippin' for." He said looking confused on why I'm acting like this then his face change into goofy ass face he make when he know he did something bad. " Oh shit baby. I suppose picked you damn. Im sorry I got caug—"

" With your baby right. You love her right so since yall two lovebird in fuckin nest get your shit and live with her. Get the fuck out now. " I said walking back to the my bedroom as follow me behind. To help him couple his belongings so he can get out. " Mane... you don't even know what you talking about " I hear him say looking stupid. " I know what I'm talking about get out." I said throwing all his stuff everywhere. "Yo stop throwing my shit." He said picking up his stuff. " Get out before i get —" I said looking at him seriously.

"Yo Ash. " my brother Izzy said walking in my bedroom, looking confused at what's going on. My brother Izzy is my little brother but act like an big brother. He lives me also until he get off the box and back on his feet. "Yeah." I said looking at my ex boyfriend and then at Iz. "What's going on.? " He said looking around the room at my ex scatted clothes. "Nothing. He was just leaving. " I said looking at my ex boyfriend laughing shaking his head as picking up his belongings.

"Yeah."