Part Two: Session 32

Keenon / YG POV:

After, going to anger management which the judge said it was mandotary that I have to go because he said
"I have anger problem." I went take a shower I went to my cell and just laid there looking at ceiling.Thinking about shit I have that I done good like making an successful rap career , going on tours around the world, and able to give back to my community and my family for making the person I am. I smiled thinking about how big smile my mama was when I bought her dream house in one of those rich white neighborhoods. I miss her so much she always hold me down no matter what the situation is.She been rising me, my brother and sister by herself since my pops went to jail when I was little. I wish the woman of my dreams is like my mama beautiful, strong, and true ride or die. Not like that hoe Megan she's was snake uncover just waiting to bite me and that what she did bite me. Thinking of her make me thinks of bad shit I did and the signs that I overlook showing me she was snake.

Flashback

" Baby, I don't the men who come in here. They was pointing guns at me and yelling me. Th--They tied me up and the cover my face. So I couldn't see anything." She said crying. " What the fuck man, They took every fucking thing and they touch my girl. They goin' died blood." I said pissed off pacing back and forth calling my homie Slim. The night, I leave my house these niggas want to come I would've killed them. " No, baby you can't me leave for them. What if you get locked or worst kille—don't leave me for them they ain't worth. You can the money and other stuff back to buy it back. " She said looking at me with her sad eyes that beg with plead that I won't leave her them. I looked at her and finally gave in, " Man, Stop with the What if's I'm be good . You know I'm not scared of none of jail or death if it happen it happens but I won't for you." I said pulling her face in my hands and looking at her eyes as smiled an little. " I love you G." She said kissing me. " I love you too baby." I said kissing her back.

Present

Thinking about that situation made think who the story she told me didn't add up she said that she order some food for us to eat cause she knew when I came back from the studio I was going be hungry and bunch of niggas bum rush her as she open the door thinking it was food people and they tied her up and blind her an she didn't know the dude were. Damn, she got me good she knew I was going be thinking about all the details but her being tied and some niggas came in robbed my house. Shit crazy,thinking about this made so sick cause I really thought she was really my ride or die and that she care about me more then anybody but whole time she was playing a nigga to get what she want. She never really loved me she was using for her benefits at this time and that low key hurt knowing someone you really cared about what do that to you. This why I want to trust no female cause they be sneaky more then males sometimes. Thinking about this made so angry that I caught a mass headache and the only way to make go away was close my eyes and fall asleep on my memories.

Ashlee POV

I finally got you out my bed but can't get out my head ohh.

I been literally crying for two days sitting on my bed thinking of all me and his memories. We so many memories like when we would play tag in the our highschool hallways everyday then we end up getting detention together for it. Them were the days the good ol' days.

Flashback

" Ms. Lassiter & Mr. Stevenson. Y'all got detention for the 4th time this week for running in the hallway like some little kids. " teacher said she sit at her desk shaking her head at us. "That's because he always messing me. I don't like his ugly as— self." I said pausing my sentence because she giving that I dare you look and getting 2 weeks of suspection. "No. She always messing with me. Every-time she seen me she always hitting me." He said walking past me sticking his tongue. "You childish grown up and no I don—" I was cut off by the teacher said. " Aye, aye not this back and forth stuff today. Sit down and be quiet until you can leave." We did what we was told and sit there across a room from each-other and mugged the each-other the whole time.

Thinking of that made me smile and I hated because I want to be sad about the situation but I love him so much that I can't be but so mad. On the other hand, I fucking his soul for the cheating and lying. This chick is pregnant with his baby come to found out. That what really crushed my heart cause I thought I was going be me but no it's some girl. Thinking about it now. I should knew the signs like him being always late to pick me up when i'm at work or when he always gotta help his homies with something on the time he lied about " my sister asks me get my nephew some diapers and milk for her." Yeah okay, why was I so dumb to not think he was lying.? Thinking about this made me mad that I started getting a headache from the stress and pain I'm putting on myself over this dude.  I laid there crying and thinking about our memories until eventually, I fall deep asleep.

You don't know love is if you don't stay up all night.