preface

°°°·.°·..·°¯*•.¸♡ welcome ♡¸.•*¯°·.·° .·°°°

this book is a happy lovechild of my lack of commitment and cluttered ideas!

i just needed a place to write down the random scenarios that pop into my head on a daily basis, and i figured this would be the best way to write off my inconsistent writing patterns :)

all of the events mentioned in this book are a work of fiction. any similarities to real events or other works are pure coincidence unless addressed. i do not intend to offend any readers with any of the content i write.

note that there may be strong language and mentions of mature topics in some imagines.

i also take requests! i'm very multifandom so if any of y'all wanna request for an imagine just private message me the idol/trainee and the plot you want me to write with. if i'm not too familiar with the idol/trainee, i might ask for some more details about them, but it won't cause too much of an inconvenience (i hope).

please keep in mind that this book will have slow updates! school is starting real soon and i might not have as much time to write as i did in the summer. i'll try my best to publish all your requests in a reasonable amount of time, but please be patient with me 

tmi but there's a minor earthquake (remember to stop drop and hold kids) going on as i write this-

anyways, i hope you enjoy this imagines book!

xoxo, tea.

p.s. don't forget to stan kings seventeen for clear skin and good grades!