Chapter 1

So the first day of school in my new school arrived " yay" not.

My old school was a school of arts u had to audition to be in it I made it because I'm a singer dancer actress yeah I'm pretty talented but my dad got a new job so here I am with a new school and a new house.

So I grabbed my black skinny jeans my white crop top with marlin Monroe.

I stuffed pancakes in my mouth and got in my moms car.

" Are you excited" my Mom asked so I just shrugged

"I can't believe you made it to this school" My mom said as she made a stop and opened the door for me to get ?out. As I walked towards the school I had to admit it was pretty big.

My hair was long and straitened and dark brown.

I made inside the school I began to start my junior year. I walked up to my locker and started trying to open it.

I felt something touch my shoulder out of nowhere I turned around to see it was a blond about 5'5 that had brown eyes and glasses.

"Hey you need help"

before I could answer she put her hand at the lock

"What's the code"

I wasn't sure weather I should tell her but I blurted it out anyways

"34,18,20"

she repeated the numbers as she began to work

"TADA"

she said as my locker popped open.

" My name is Lizzie"

she reached out her hand for me to shake so I slowly shaked

"Nice to meet you my name Dawn" she gave me a smile.

" So your new to the school" she asked

So I nodded while loading my stuff to my locker.

" So here's what you need to know " she started making this weird look that is hard to explain like that look when you know it's gonna be a speech or that look when they think there giving you a favour.

" So don't be friends with Jennifer she's fake and the only reason she's in this school is because her Dad is the principle and she gets what she wants and always has four followers two main ones which is the two pretties ones the other two sometimes walks with them but mostly just sit at the lunch tables being her dogs spraying perfume all over there table area and they also listen to see who says what about her" .

"She sounds irritating" I blurted

"She is and she's evil"

Lizzie replied to be comment

" Stay away from-". The bell cut Lizzie off so she later on disappeared to crowd.

"Great now I don't know who to stay away from" I whispered to myself as I looked down to check my schedule. My first hour was my acting class which I didn't know where that was but I kept searching I figured I was gonna be late but I made it but I was still late but six other students were to.

" Mason?.." the teacher called and this guy who looked like a brunette Zach Effronn rose his hand and that went on.

" Jenifier" the teacher called out and I realised I remember that name when Lizzie told me to stay away from her but I wasn't sure if that was her or not because there might be a lot of Jenifier's in the school .

" Oh, what here" the girl who's name was Jenifier said she was wearing a plain white shirt a skirt with flowers and black belt and black boots she had green eyes and light brown hair sorta goldfish she had beach curls and she was actually pretty.

" Dawn, oh yeah your the new girl well I'm mrs.Riley may you tell the class about yourself" mrs.Rylie asked she looked about 45 years old and she had red hair. I was still standing near the door.

"Um my name is Dawn I used to go to HSOT or high school of talents I came here because my dad got a new job" I awkwardly walked and sat in the empty seat in the middle row. As I looked around I noticed the school looked like a bigger version of a classroom in a nickelodeon show that started with a "v" with Lola from zoey101.

"So we will be starting a proje-" the teacher got interrupted bye Mason and his friends because they were already booing

" Any who, we will be starting a theatre project which I will assign you to your groups" I herd another boo come from those guys

"I do not want any winning" mrs.riley said raising her voice.

" Anyways you will be writing a play with your group the top three will get to perform" no one seemed interested.

" I forgot to add that the top three cast gets a pizza party and a "A"."

Everyone's face expression changed.

The bell rang and we all ran out of the class I bumped into a girl about 5'7 my height she had a ombré hair she was Korean she looked like those pretty girls in music videos or back up dancers.

"Hey new girl" she said helping me pick up my stuff. I said hi back,

" so what class do u have next"

I quickly checked my schedule

" Um math"

"Oh science well maybe I can see later" she said waving and walking away