Chapter 2

After a few more classes it was time for lunch while making my why towards 'C' lunch I bumped into Lizzie she looked surprised.

" Hey we have the same, lunch um sit by me unless you already planned to sit somewhere else" she said desperately

" Um yeah I'll sit bye you" I said she went to the lunch line and I put my Lunch at the perfect table. I started eating my sandwich then this tall blue eyed blond about 5'9 approached to me

"Um hey" I said

" Hey? Don't hey me this is not your territory it's perf only and um you mam can go there" she pointed at a table near the garbage and where these these people where playing Pokemon

"I'M good" I said staring in her eyes watching her get angry

" Dawn come here we can't sit here" I herd a voice behind me so I turned to see it was Lizzie I

" Why?" I asked giving the tall blond a look

" Because it's not our territory"

" What? territory" I wasn't used to this stuff I thought this only happened in movies.

" You know the nerd is right" another voice said which was Jennifier then people started staring at me.

I was confused who they were calling a nerd at first then I realised it was Lizzie.

"Your suppose to leave now" Lizzie mumbled

"Whatever let these stuck up girls get what they" I walked away and sat next to Lizzie then one of the girls said a fake thank you.

"So, don't bother them or they will ruin your life like they did to Niki" she quickly whispered when we arrived to the disgusting table.

"Who's Niki and what happened to her" I was starting to get pushy.

" Last year she was in there clique them she left and spilled all there secrets and Jenifier didn't like that so she made fake rumours got her kicked out the tryouts which is a major thing and now Niki got kicked out the school for good" Dang I didn't thing she was that low".

DING DING DING

The bell for lunch came I said bye to Lizzie and headed to my locker I came to see Jennifer and her fakelets were following me.

"So what's your face you need to know the basic rules of this school" Jenifier said so her backups were giving me this dirty look.

"Like what ruled"

"Like, my table my drinking fountain and my desk and if u wear the same things as me you will have to change ASAP"

"Whatever" I could care less about Jenifer perky self.

"Oh yeah, your kinda pretty so you can audition to be my new backup and you can maybe be invited to my huge party's if you know who to hang out with"

"Um who wants party with someone as cocky as you" her Annoying backups started fake laughing

"Well everyone wants to come to my party's" .

"And my advise to you is to sit by the dance team or something and not that girl Le... la... whatever I don't know her name."

" You mean Lizzie" I corrected her

"Yeah whatever" Jennifer said glancing and her nails.

"So I'm having a party next week and until then I'll see if your party worthy and if so I may give you two invitation for you and someone of your choice".