Chap / Thirteen

Gu Qing Pei was in his room waiting for Yang to come, his parents were out for dinner.

He kept going back and forth in his room thinking for a good plan to save that poor girl.

"Hey you, why did you keep on texting me every single minute, I couldn't focus on what I was doing and the girl called me a loser" Yang just arrived and was nagging.

"Did she call you that?" Gu Qing Pei was laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Well who knows maybe you are really bad at sex" Gu Qing Pei wanted to tease him.

"So did you cum in her or you just stopped midway?"

"Want me to fuck you now and release deep inside you, did anyone fuck you hard before because I am really good at this" Yang just caged him against the wall.

Yang closed the distance between them as he approaches his lips too close to Gu Qing Pei.

"I was fucked hard but I am not sure if you re that good to make me remember your body like I remember the last person I slept with" Gu smiled than pushed Yang away.

He passed across Yang and adjusted his glasses, he then changed the subject.

"Well this is not our main topic, but we are gonna talk abo....." Gu was talking as he was pushed in the bed roughly and flipped to face Yang who kissed him hard.

"Muffffff, mmmm ahhh" Gu Qing Pei responded to that wild kiss and hugged Yang.

"More" he asked for more.

"Sure babe" Yang took off his shirt and descended again on his lips and they were kissing passionately.

Licking eachother lips, playing with their tongues and sucking eachother, feeling very hot together.

"Huh huh I am, I am hard" Gu Qing Pei said while taking his moment catching his breath.

"Shit your a horny man" Yang took his lips again.

"Guys are you here" Yuan Yang mom called from down stairs while heading to her son's room.

She asked the maids and told her that they are both here.

"Shit it's mom" Yang got up quickly and wore his shirt and Gu went to the bath to hide.

"Yuan Yang" his mom came to the room and saw her son's face was red and he was breathing harshly.

"What is happening here?" She asked in a worry.

"Nothing, exercising" he was grabbing his pajamas from the drawer.

"Where is Gu Qing Pei ?"

"I don't know why you ask?" He shouted.

"When are you gonna tell his dad about him being gay?"

He looked at her in surprise, he knows that Gu is listening now.

"Mom just forget about that" he was angry.

"If you won't say it I will do, I need him away of this house"

"Why? What did he do to you?"

"I hate him he is disgusting, he is sick and not normal"

Gu Qing Pei was biting on his lips hard, those words hurt him so much.

"Mom stop it" Yang shouted loud.

"He is here, I am sure" she noticed from her son's reaction and went to the bathroom.

She found Gu Qing Pei in there hiding.