Prank War Part 2

Draco's POV

I was with all the boys in our dorm trying to figure out what prank we wanted to pull to get back at the girls.
"What should we do guys? I can't think of anything," Blaise asked.
Then Theo looked as if he thought of an idea.
"What are you thinking about Theo? Do you have an idea?" I inquired.
"Yea, I do have an idea." Theo responded. "We can get into their dorm while they are sleeping, and fill some cups of water all over their room so they can't get out of their room because the cups will be in the way."
All the boys then thought it over and decided that, that was an awesome.
"That is a great idea Theo. When do you want to do it?" Nick answered.
"How about we ask the elves to get the cups and fill them up and we can sneak in and put them all around their room tomorrow," Vince said.
Then we planned the rest of the prank and I called Dobby and asked if he would get the supplies.
The Next Day
All the boys and I got up real early and snuck in, filled the cups and set it up so the cups were all over the room and then we went to bed to make it seem like we didn't do it.
Saphire's POV
I woke up around 8:00 in the morning and was very sleepy, but when I got up to go to the bathroom I felt something at my feet. When I looked at the floor, I screamed, waking up the other girls.
"What happened? Who did this?" Emerald demanded.
I thought it over and remembered that the boys declared a Prank War on us yesterday.
"I know," I responded.
"Who did this Saphire?" Ruby requested me to respond.
"Remember that the boys declared a Prank War on us yesterday?" I responded. "It has to be them."
"Oh yea. Why don't we pick this up and go downstairs and act like it didn't phase us, and then we prank them back when we are here when they aren't. Is everyone up for that?" Pansy responded.
"Yea, let's do that. Let's head down for breakfast," Emerald responded.
Then we headed down to breakfast, once we got there we started eating.
Ten Minutes Later
After ten minutes we noticed that the boys had just come in and came over to us looking smug.
"Why do you boys look so smug?" Astoria inquired.
"No reason," Nick replied.
"Well ok, come on girls let's get to class," I said.
Then we left.
Nick's POV
We watched the girls leave.
"Do you guys have a bad feeling about them? They acted really weirdly, normally they don't just up and leave right when we get here," I asked.
"Yea, but they must be nervous about the project that Professor McGonagall gave us," Blaise said.
When he said that, we thought it over and just shrugged.
Emerald's POV
"Ok, let's get going on the prank. Emerald get the shampoo and replace it with this," Ruby said.
"What is this?" I asked.
"It's a potion that looks like shampoo but it makes it so the boys hair starts falling out," she responded.
When she said that all of us started cracking up. I then snuck in and switched the shampoo.
The Next Day
Theo's POV
When I woke up, I decided to take a shower. While I was in the shower I heard the boys wake up. About ten minutes after I got in the shower, I decided to get out and dry off to get ready for the day. Once I walked out I heard the boys scream.
"What is it boys? Why are you screaming?" I inquired.
"Um, Theo go look in the mirror," Nick responded.
I then took his advice and looked into a mirror and I screamed.
"WHERE IS MY HAIR?"
Ruby's POV
When the girls and I woke up to my boyfriend screaming about where his hair went the girls and I smirked at each other.
Theo's POV
Draco looked as if he was thinking about something. Then he looked as if something dawned on him.
"SAPHIRE, EMERALD, RUBY, PANSY, DAPHNE, ASTORIA. GET YOUR BUTTS HERE NOW!" he yelled.
Then we realized something. The girls did this.

Authors Note: I'm back. I'm sorry it took so long. I was having a really bad writers block and I was in school, but I am ready to work on How To Catch A Zabini.