Shopping Spree

Saphire's POV
I was on my way to the Great Hall to meet up with the girls. We were going on our annual shopping spree. I was so excited to have this shopping spree because I'm a shopping addict and it was my first so Daphne, Astoria, and Pansy were going to give me, Emerald and Ruby the time of our lives and take us to all the best stores.
"Hey girls are you ready to go? I am, I'm so excited," I said to them.
They all nodded.
"Let's go then. Where do you want to take Emerald, Ruby and I first?" I asked Pansy.
"You will have to wait," Pansy said covering my eyes while Daphne was covering Ruby's and Astoria was covering Emerald's.
One hour later
Pansy's POV
Daphne, Astoria, and I decided to take Ruby, Emerald, and Saphire to JC Penny. That's one of our favorite muggle stores.
"Hey girls, we're here," I said while Daphne, Astoria and I took the blindfolds off. To say they were surprised was an understatement. "Ok, girls we're here for jewelry only and then we'll go back to Hogsmeade for the rest.
One hour later
No POV
The girls were all done picking out jewelry. Saphire chose Saphire teardrop earrings with matching saphire necklace, and a bracelet. Ruby chose the same as Saphire but instead of emeralds they were rubies and Emerald's chose the same but with emeralds. Astoria chose simple diamond earrings, necklace, and bracelet. Daphne was the same but was chocolate diamonds. Finally, Pansy chose simple pearl earrings, necklace, and bracelet. They then went to a wizarding store to choose shoes and dresses.
An hour later
The girls were all finished. Saphire chose saphire shoes with a saphire drop-waist dress with a crystal blue belt, and matching emerald shoes. Ruby went the same as Saphire but in red and gold, and matching red shoes and Emerald was the same but with emerald and silver, and Daphne went with a chocolate brown shaded ballgown with matching chocolate brown shoes. Astoria went with an all purple ballgown and matching shoes. Lastly, Pansy went with a plain but elegant white mermaid style ballgown with white shoes.
Ruby's POV
"Everybody ready to go back to Hogwarts?" Pansy said.
"Yes, we are all so tired," my sister said.
We all went back to Hogwarts and when we got to our dorm we put our dresses in the closet and once our heads hit the pillow we were all out like a light.

Sorry it took so long. I finally figured out a way to update quicker. Thanks for the support and patience. I love you all for your support and commenting telling me to get better. 😘😘😘😘