Chapter 2

Justin's POV

Hey baby girl "hey" Sophie said. The ride to her school was pretty quite until our song came on "Drunk in love" by Beyoncé. We looked at each other and started to sing and dance to it. When it ended we just talked about things we usually do like what's going on and what we have been doing.

When we pulled to my school we said our goodbye's and I left. I saw my best friend Jessica staring at us like we were 1 billion dollars. "U guys need to date already omg!" Jessica said. Haha were only friends -bestfriends I told her. Sooo...are u and jake she said (btw jake is Sophie's boyfriend Rn). "Eh he seems like he's board of our relationship now so I don't know." I said emotionless. She looked at me in awe. As soon as we were talking about that I got a call from him.

J=Jake M=Me

J=hi

M:hey how are u

j:good

M-so...

J-I'm calling to break...up with u

M:WHAT WHY?!!?!!

J:It's not U its-

M:STOP JUST SAVE IT U HAVE BEEN ACTING STRANGE LATLEY AND I KNOW UR CHEATING ON ME!!WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS AND I CANNOT BELIVE U!!!! WHO IS IT?!

J:whoa calm down

M:IM NOT GUNNA CALM OWN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME DIRTY GIRL!!!

J:U don't know her to call her names so don't call her names!

M:HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITH HER AND I HATE U AND NEVER WANT TO SEE U AGAIN!

J:that's harsh.

*hung up end of convo*

What happened?Jess asked "He broke up with me!" I said crying She hugged me and called Justin to tell him everything.