Chapter 3

Justin's POV

After I finished taking on the phone with Jessica I was super mad. I rushed to their school and in 5 minute I was there. It was lunch time and as soo as o saw Sophie crying, my heart shattered into a million pieces if not a million more. I don't know why I'm felling like this. I ran over there and as soon as she saw my her face lit up and she ran too me as we met half way.

"I knew u would come" she said. I told her how I'm always here for her and how he was a jerk and that she didn't need him and that he was so stupid to let u go. After about 10 minutes of us hugging she wanted to leave from school and get mc Donald's.

I drove Sophie and Jessica to mc Donald's to get food. When we were there a few people noticed me but only like 4 or 5. When we finished eating we took Jessica home and went to my house.when we pulled in the drive way we got out of the car. When we got inside the house me and Sophie looked at each other and ran for the remote. She got it and I chased her all around the house. I finally got her and grabbed her waist pulling her to the ground. She screamed saying "I wanna watch my show!!" I didn't let her go, instead I just picked her up and started carrying her to my back yard.

She yelled at me to put her down so I didn't. When I opened the door she screamed really loud. I put her over the pool and and was about to drop her in when I felt that she pulled me in with her.she was laughing so hard and I swam to her. I picked her up and threw her on the other side of the pool. I didn't see her swim back and then I felt water splash all over me. After about 30 more minutes of playing around we both got out. After we dried off we went inside. It was 7:30 when we were done and had taken showers.

Sophie's POV

I was so tired after Justin and I played around lol. It kinda got my mind off of things. I was kind of felling sad because we dated so long. I'm on my period so im kinda picked emotions right now. Ugh why now I fell a lump in my throat...and here we go again. I just started balling my eyes out while we were watching tv. Justin shot his head my way and looked at me in sorrow. For some reason every time Justin touches me I feel this little tingle were he touches me and it makes me happy inside. All of a sudden he is in front of me starring into my eyes. He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear and what happens next is what I didn't really expect.

Cliffhanger haha sorry guys I just had to. Lol hope u guys like it so far like vote love u😘.