The Beginning

**A/N its us! The 2 authors... We DON'T OWN ANY PASTAS BUT RIAN & SKYLAR. Ok? enjoy...

And we dont own any other brands, bands, etc... nowww enjoy**

*Skylars pov*

*Yesterday*

I slide my coat on with my favorite hat preparing to walk home. I slide my ear buds in and turn on 'Nine In The Afternoon' by Panic! At The Disco..

I push the door open and instantly I feel the cold brease against my face blowing my blue hair around. Damn! Its cold! But I enjoy it.

I'm almost home when I hear laughing behind me and a big push knocking me into the snow. My hat falling in the process,"Well Skylar, what a fucking clutz you are!!"they laugh...

"Fuck off!" I cry as Chase, one of them, shoves his boot into my face knocking my back and making my nose bleed.

"Aye! Knock it off!!" Some one screams out there car door as they run off giggling.

I wipe my nose. Smiling at the crimson liquid on my fingers wiping it in the glistening snow.. I slide up to walk home.

Payback. They fucking push me around and I'm done.

*At home*

I push my door open

"Do you wanna build a snow man?" I sing quietly..slowly relizing my plan.,..

*The next night*

I sit outside building me a snow man by a nice fire..

Then I get hit square in the face by a snow ball!! -.- I'm fucking done! As they start walking closer, I snap a icecicle off my shed and punch one out. I run behind the other griping her scarf. I smirk and pull the scarf back hearing her gag. I tie it as tight as I possibly can. As I stab through  her cheek,  she falls gagging. Goodness this is fucking histarical.. her pathetic struggles.

She finally blacks out as the other one wakes up... I tie him down...

"Hey Chase? Let's build a snowman shall we?" I smirk while shoving a piece of wood in his mouth...

"Hmmm....were should we start?!  Every snow man needs a nose!" I twist his wrist towards me full force. I run to grab my handy knife... And slicing his finger off... I shove it were the nose goes..

His pathetic self starts crying...

I rip his boots off, slicing off 4 toes for buttons, and pushing them in there right place...

"Oooh how about a scarf?!"

I slide his shirt up and trace a nice 'V shape' as he shakes his head... I push the knife in slowly hearing a *rip rip rip shlishhhh* noise as I grab his long intestine.. He's still alive surprisingly and bawling. . and quite quiet.

I cut it off as I hear a low scream. >:)

I rip it out while smiling and wraping it around our snowman's neck....

*A few hours later*

I stare at my now burning victims while smiling..

I fall into the bloody snow giggling

I lick the blood off my icecicle and smile...

"THAT WAS WICKED!!!!!"

I turn to see this elf thing say. I stand up closing in on him, pining him against a tree.

"Who. The Fuck. Are you?" I whisper staring him down tracing his neck with my knife.

Suddenly he pushes me down a glowing, flamey, sword burning my neck

"I'm BEN.. They were my kill. But you obviously did well."

I stare up at his black eyes as he yelled

"Get the fuck up!!" I don't hesitate seeing as he's out-weaponed me..."Hey look! One's alive!" Wtf?! This can't be pos- *black*

*Ben's pov*

I wack her with a tree branch...damn good.

I grab her hands *one glove one mittened #OCD*

And drag this bitch back...