Hiro's Birth Presentation/ ("Circle of Life")

Welcome to ParodyGirl4

ParodyGirl4 Presents.....

Base On a Movie, "The Lion King"

*The Sun Was Raising Up*

Men:Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama Ingonyama Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Siyo nqoba Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala, Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana)

*The Non-Humans (Lions, Bears, Zebras, Robots, Ponies, Fishes, Dragons, Pokémons, Cats, Rabbits, Etc.) Were Heading To Robot Pride Rock, To See The Arrival Of The New ROBOT Princess*

Women & Men:Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (repeats throughout verse) From the day we arrive on the planet And blinking, step into the sun There's more to see than can ever be seen More to do than can ever be done, There's far too much to take in here More to find than can ever be found But the sun rolling high Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round, It's the Circle of Life And it moves us all Through despair and hope Through faith and love, Till we find our place On the path unwinding In the Circle, The Circle of Life

*Nicole Arrived And Met Little Baby Hiro (a Newborn Daughter of King Rodney and Queen Jane), She Was Shocked That Hiro Was Born As a HUMAN Instead of a Robot Like All Generations of The King and Queens, But She Supported Them*

Men:Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa), Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa) Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana)

*Nicole Put Details of Hiro's Future Personality And Pick Her Up, Then She Went To Show Everyone In the Kingdom The First Ever Born From a Non-Human Ever, Princess Hiro*

Men and Women:It's the Circle of Life And it moves us all Through despair and hope Through faith and love Till we find our place On the path unwinding In the Circle, The Circle of Life!

*Some Cheered For The New Princess That Will Be Queen Someday, While Some Even Bowed Before Her, While Some Gasped At a Newborn Human Girl. Hiro was Confused Of Everyone Around Her, And The Weather Was Even Happy For Her. Her Robot Parents Smiled at Their Human Daughter Not Caring That Humans Are Supposed To Be Banished and Unwanted Around Where Their Kingdom is At*

THE HUMAN QUEEN