She Knew Too Much

"So Caleb is at Ravenswood? For how long?" The three other girls ask in shock.

"I don't know, he and some others are in a situation I guess." Hanna sadly answers.

"Did you guys get in to a fight or something?" Aria asks.

"No, of course not, I wanted him to help this girl, Miranda, to find her family, and I guess something caught up in the way" Hanna said

"Caleb will be back, don't worry" Emily said, placing her hand on top of Hanna's. "Hope so" Hanna said, looking down at their hands.

Later, the night came they all went home, though Hanna roamed around town by herself, she missed Caleb so much. She ate at the Grille, alone, wishing Caleb were there. Hanna looked out the window, she seen the girl in the Red Coat 's eyes widened, she looked exactly like Alison. Then Hanna walked out the Grille and followed her.

She kept herself on the low, she didn't want to be seen by this girl because this girl would run away again, always leaving Hanna and the others left with no answers of the girl in the red coat.

The girl began walking faster, she probably knew she was being followed. Hanna followed her in the same pace, the girl started running, then the hood of the coat fell off her head revealing the blond hair that was so familiar to Hanna, which was Alison's hair. "Ali?" Hanna called, the girl ran across the street, then turned around, "Alison, you're alive" Hanna said in shock.

"Hanna, don't come near me, it's not safe" Alison said in a tearful tone.

"Tell me what happened to you" Hanna said from the other side, then Alison ran away again.

"Ali!" Hanna called then ran for her.

Then car headlights flashed at her, Hanna tried running out the way to not get hit, though it was to late. The car hit Hanna hard, probably enough to kill her, as she hit the floor, it was head first. Hanna was unconscious. "Hanna!" Ali called, she couldn't go near Hanna, -A would be there to find her again and take her, Alison immediately went to a telephone stand and called 911.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hanna?! Where's my daughter I want to see her!" Ashley Marin called as soon as she entered the hospital.

"Ma'am, she is still in the emergency room, you can't go in there right now, I'm sorry" The nurse said. Ms. Marin couldn't do anything, so she took her seat in the waiting room and cried her eye out. She didn't want Hanna to be in this position again, considering it first happened two or more years ago. She took out her phone and called Spencer "Hello?" Ms. Marin said in the phone, sniffling.

"Hey Ms, Marin?" Spencer said "Come to the Rosewood Hospital with your friends, Hanna got in a accident" Ms. Marin cried through the phone

'Hanna got in a accident' The words shocked and flew into Spencer head, "We'll be there right away" Spencer says then they hang up. Spencer was in shock, tears fell from her eyes, she took her car keys right away and drove to Aria then Emily's. Spencer drove fast, she needed to be there quickly, her best friend got hit!

She parked in front of Aria's house, she ran to the door and knocked loud and continuously till someone opened "Hey, hey, calm down" The younger brother, Mike, said once he opened the door.

"Where's Aria?" Spencer asks, quickly. "Aria! Your friend!" Mike called out in the house. Aria came down and seen the look on Spencer's face

"What's wrong?" Aria asks

"Hanna got in a accident, let's go get Emily and go!" Spencer says in rush then grabs Aria's wrist

"Okay!" Aria said going in to the car by being pulled by Spencer.

"What happened to her?" Aria asks as she put her seat belt on.

"-A car hit her" Spencer says then drives away to Emily's.

They got to Emily's, explained, than drove to the hospital. Emily's eyes dropped in tears. Emily felt some regret into her head, 'If only I told her.. Only if I told her the truth before this happened, I should of told her I loved her' Emily's mind haunted her. Once they got there they ran in. They seen Ms. Marin sitting in the waiting room, and sat with her. "Ms. Marin, where is she?" Aria asks

"Emergency room," She said, then Emily tried going in there, but Ms. Marin stopped her before she stepped inside "Emily, no" Ms. Marin said "We need to see her!" Emily argued in tears.

"Em, come on" Spencer says, Emily took her seat in defeat. She had to see Hanna, Hanna was her best friend, she didn't want to her to be in this situation again.

Hours later, of them falling asleep in their seats, the nurse came, "Ma'am?" The nurse said as she woke Ms. Marin up "Yes?" She said as she woke "You're the mother of Hanna Marin, right?" The nurse asked "Yes, what happened? Can we see her?" Ms. Marin asks

"I'm sorry, but you and her friends can't see her till tomorrow morning" Then nurse said "Okay" Ms. Marin sighed then rubs her eyes, drying the tears that fell.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Hanna was on her hospital bed, her full leg wrapped in a cast and head wrapped around with some medical towel or something. Ms. Marin was the first one to see her, Hanna was still asleep. "Han?" Ms. Marin says, Hanna woke up.

The three other girls were in the waiting room, they couldn't see Hanna yet, it was a family first situation. "Do you guys thinks she'll be okay?" Emily asks in worry.

"Of course, Em, if she made it last time, she can make it again." Spencer says, not even believing what she was saying. They all got a text message they opened it, Spencer was first to read, "She knew too much" she read, "-A" Aria and Emily finished

Ms. Marin came out, in tears again "What happened?" Aria asks "Go see her" Ms. Marin told them

They walked to Hanna, who was in bad condition, "Han?" The girls call, "I'm so glad you're okay!" Emily said then hugs her, Aria and Spencer grinning. However Hanna didn't make any reaction, "Han?" Emily asks as she pulls away

"Who are you?" Hanna asks.