M-Master~ [Smut!!]

You were on the couch on your phone. You didn't pay attention until Right came in. "Hi! Y/N!!" You looked up "o-oh hey right!! Whats up??" You asked. You realized that he was shaking a little. "You ok right?" He smiled nervously " Y-Yea!~" You realized that his voice was at a different tone. "Are you sure?" You asked once again. "Yes Darling~ i am fine~" He was waking towards you. Before you could do anything else he ran and pinned you into a wall.

  "Where are you going?~" he said with a  smirk. "N-no where!!" You said nervously. "Hmmm sure~.." Without warning he kissed you passionately. You were shocked but melted into the kiss. "Let me get something Sweetie~" He left for a second and came back with a collar. "Now come here Y/N~" You walked slowly to him. He puts the collar around your neck. "Your such a good pet for me Y/N~" He pulled your pants and panties off. "My~ my~ You look adorable Y/N~"

He pulled you in and kissed you. You kissed back. While making out his claws was going everywhere. He bit down on your skin. "A-ah~" "you like that huh Y/N?" You looked into his lustful eyes. "Y-yes~" you said shyly. "Good because im gonna make you my pet tonight Y/N~" He pulled you up and you grind on him..  "Mmm~" "you ready?"

Said with his tail ready in place. "Y-yes m-master~ i am~" Right smirked and inserted his tail inside of you slowly. "AHh!!~"  "ugh~ y-your so tight for master aren't you?~"
After saying that he started to bring up speed. "AH!!~ YES MASTER~~" You getting really close to cuming- "M-Master!! Im close!!~~" Right picked up speed "AHhH!!~~" You came.. "Your such a good pet Y/N~" "Thank you master~"