H-Huh?? [lemon!]

(Hey it's yellow again! How i write lemon.. for me i write both fluff and smut in one!)

You were watch a movie with Right. It was nice and comfortable. Of course Right was just chewing popcorn loudly.. But that didn't stop you from watching the movie.. You knew that Right was Scared of horror movies- But why not scare him for once just for shits and giggles?

  You we're snuggling with Right on the couch. Nice and warm. "What movie are watching Y/N?" "Uhh A horror movie?" "Y/N?! You know im scared of horror movies-" said Right with Fear in his voice. You giggled "don't worry im here!" He smiles "T-Thanks Y/N!" He hugged you close to him. "Hey Np!"

[SMUT!-]

  You guys were fine until a sex scene popped up.. You were kinda uncomfortable- Right was also but his tail was acting up- "Right? You ok?-" you said kinda worried.. "H-Huh? U-Uh y-yea!! I-Im Fine!" He said with an nervous tone- "o-ok if you say so-" After that moment he pulled you onto his lap.. "Right? Are you sure your fin- AHH!-" He put his hand inside your pants- "RIGHT??" He covered your mouth with his tail... "Shhh sweetie~" He rubbed your panties.. "a-ah~ R-Right i-i dont think this is a good idea.." "Shh i know you want it Sweetie~.. Now let me take charge~~" He put his hand inside your panties and started to rub your area.. "A-ahh~ F-Fuck~" You grabbed his  arm.. Right smirked and his hand went faster "R-Right!!~" He smiled "Your so adorable when you moan my name Y/N~" You blushed "N-Np~ R-Right~" His hand went way faster than before- "R-R-RIGHT!!!~ I-IM-" You came.. You were breathless... Right took is hand and licked off the stickiness you left.. "I love you R-Right~" "I love you too Y/N~"