H o t [Smut!]

(Look im finally back-)

You can Right were just laying down watching Tv together. You two were cuddling in the sheets together. Then Right's tail started twitching- "u-uhm Y/N?-" He asked with a shakey voice. "Yes right?-" "Im kinda hot right now-" "oh do you want me to turn on the air conditioning?" You asked. "N-no the other type of hot-" You didn't get it.. "What type then?"
Right answered.. "i-im- horny type of hot-" You blushed "O-oh-... i mean-" Right looked at you. "Please Y/N?~"
"I-I'm not sure if we should do this right now..." "P-please Y/N i really need it~" He gave you a needy explanation. You couldn't say no.. "F-Fine- just be gentle please-" He smiled "Thanks Y/N! b-but uhm-" He got closer to you. "C-can you be dominate for once?~" He said shyly. You smiled "Anything for you my little demon~" You quickly pulled on one of his horns and started to stoke it. Right jerked up. "Y/N!!~" He pulled you in to get more pleasure. "D-Don't s-stop please~" You followed his orders and didnt stop. He started to drool and stick his tongue out. "Hughh~" " You enjoy that huh?~" He nods "Y-Yes!!~" He said breathlessly. You started to stoke his horns faster.
"Y-Y/N!!~ I-I'm g-gonna-" then he came. You smiled "wow you are quick~" "Shut up-" he said while blushing "come on we have to sleep!" "Alright Night-" You two fell into bed. He turned around and cuddled you "Night Y/N!!" You smiled and cuddled back. "Night Right!!"
You two fell sleep together in each other's arms.