Chapter 2

We got out of the car and arrived at our new house. I walked in and it was huge! It had 2 bathrooms, 4 rooms, 2 living rooms, and one huge kitchen. it had a big backyard and a big pool plus jacuzzi. I choose my room. It was pretty big. It had a medium sized closet and a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.

It had a king size bed, one night stand, and a big screen tv. I threw all my bags on the floor and grabbed my penny board. I fixed my hair, grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. I told my mom I was going to the skate park and she said okay.

I was listening to Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes. I arrived at the skate park and there was these group of girls yelling steven! steven! steven! I ignored it and started skating myself.

I did a few tricks, then got tired and took a break. I sat down at a bench and was texting Anayeli.

"Hey" a male voice said. I turned around to see who it was.

"Um.. hi" I said all stupid. He had a beautiful face and his shirt said 'dgk scumbag forever' he smiled and so did I.

"What are you doing here? I mean, I've never seen you around. and by the way, your skating was amazing! Oh, my name is Steven." he said

"Oh um I just moved here and thanks. My name is Leilani" I said with a little smile.

"That's a beautiful name" Steven said.

"Thanks" I blushed a little.

"You know it's cute when you blush" Steven said with a smirk on his face. I got a text from my mom telling me to go home. I texted back 'okay'.

"Well, nice meeting you, but I have to go home already."

"Oh .. I'll walk you over.... if it's fine with you" Steven said. I nodded and he followed.

"So what school are you going to?" steven said, breaking the silence.

"Compton Middle School. You?" I said

"Same" he said smiling. We arrived at my house and Steven said that we should hang out sometime at school and I said yeah.

"So...." I said breaking the silence ._.

"Can I see your phone?"

"Uhm sure" I said wondering what he was going to do with it. He called a number and his phone starting ringing. I looked at him confused. he smirked then I knew what he did.

"Okay, now you have my number, and I have yours" He smiled. I looked at him closely. I studied his face and everything. I remember that face!! He looked at me confused.

"What? Do I have a buger on my forehead?!" Steven said getting worried. I laughed.

"No silly, I remember you..... Wait!! I know who you are !! Your freakin Steven Fernandez!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed. Oops... I didn't mean to do it that loud...

"The one and only" he smirked.

"You a fan of me?" he asked

"Yeah.." I said making it kinda awkward.

"Well I better get going" I said once we were in front of my house. He nodded a said that he'll text me later. I checked the time and it was 2:43. By the time I was finished packing, it was 4:59. I went to my closet and took out gray sweats, and a DGK shirt.

I grabbed my undergarments and black socks. I went to go take a shower. I dried my body when I was finished and put my hair in a messy bun. I layed on my bed and went on snapchat, kik, and instagram. I got a text from Steven.

Steven😛: Hey 😘

Leilani💗: Heyy🙈

Steven😛: Wyd babe😏😏

Leilani💗: Babe???

Steven😛: Yeah

Leilani💗: Oh okaii.... Nd nun on ig wbu?

Steven😛: Same hey, I'll follow u on ig😋

Leilani💗: Okaii its xleilaniix {made up that username}

Steven😛: Okay

Leilani💗: Yeah

Steven😛: Hey sorry Leilani, gtg eat I'll text u later

Leilani💗: Okay bye

Steven😛: Bye beautiful💕 goodnight dream with the angels💘👌don't forget to meet me at starbucks tommorrow💋

Leilani💗: Alright bye😘

Oh yeah... Steven told me to meet him at starbucks tomorrow and he'll pick me up. I plugged my phone in the charger and went downstairs.

I checked the time and it was only 7:59. I sighed and went to the the kitchen. I ate cereal and when I finished I washed the dishes and watched Adventure Time. It seemed like a little bit of time but it was already 10:00. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth.

I went in my moms room and she was watching the X Factor.

"Hey mom" I said

"Hey sweetie aren't you going to bed yet? it's already 10:25." she said

"Oh yeah ." I said

"Goodnight sweetie" she said and gave me a hug .

"Goodnight mom" I walked out of her room and went into mine. I checked my phone and I got a text from Steven.

Steven💎: Hey sorry when we were texting earlier, I said goodnight but I meant to say it rn😳😌 so goodnight beautiful😙 hope u dream with da Angels 😊💕

Leilani💕: Aha lol . it's okay😊 nd thanks goodnight Steven😛

After that, he didn't respond so I drifted to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short chappie but, it was longer than the other one !💗 so I will be adding Stevens POV in the next chapter okaii😊

-AlexaFernandezDoe😘