Chapter 3

Stevens POV

I woke up and remembered that today I was gonna take Leilani to starbucks today. I hurried and got dressed. I put on a DGK shirt and shorts. I combed my hair really quick.

I went downstairs and ate pancakes with whip cream , and drank orange juice. I texted Leilani to see if she was ready.

Steven👌: Hey are u ready yet?

Leilani❤️: Yeah I'll meet yu outside

Steven👌: Alright

I went out side and saw Leilani. She looked so gorgeous. Wait what did I just say??? No Steven, she's just your friend!

Leilani's POV

I woke up and decided to wear a crop top that said 'bruh' . I put on some jeans and my vans. I brushed my hair and curled the ends of it. I added lip gloss and mascara. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I ate waffles with milk and I got a text from Steven. I told him to meet me outside. When I walked out, I saw Steven checking me out. I blushed. I guessed he noticed and stopped looking.

"Shall we go?" Steven said breaking the silence.

"Mhm" I responded. We started walking but it was only a 5 minute walk.

"Omg we start school on Monday😒" I said

"Yeah I know it sucks!" Steven replied.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked us

"Um can I get a caramel frapp" steven said.

"And may I get a double choclate chip?" I asked

"Yes, the will be $5.83"

"Okay" steven said taking out his money.

"No! it okay, I'll pay for mine" i insisted .

"Nope sorry, that's the guys job "

"Ugh fine!" I said not wanting to argue with him

We thanked the lady for our drinks and decided we would go to the park. I agreed and sat on the bench. Steven sat next to me.

"Thank you for buying the drink for me, even though you didn't have to" I said

"No problem" Steven said giving me that adorable smile. I blushed for some reason. I finished the drink and got up to go throw it away. Steven also finished his and threw it away. We decided to walk around the park.

While we were walking, their was these kids playing tag and one of them passed me and I tripped. Steven tried to catch me but instead we fell to the ground and I was on top of him.

He looked in my eyes and I looked in his. I studied his face. It was so beautifiul. His eyes. His lips. His eyebrows. His smile. His existence. I didn't care about anything but him

He started to lean in and so did I. I didn't know what I was doing and I couldn't control it. Our lips crashed together and it was perfect. Its like our lips were meant to be together. No, it's like were meant to be together.

We kept kissing for about 20 more seconds. But then we stopped for air. We looked at me and I looked at him. I was still on top of him.

"I-Im sorry-" I said but then Steven put his finger on my lips and kissed me again. This time, it was a little better. We kept kissing for about 1 minute.

"Steven, were in public" I said stopping the kiss.

"Oh yeah.." he said. I was getting up but he pulled me back so I was STILL on top of him.

"I like this postition" Steven said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"But I moved to the side so I wouldn't smash him. He frowned and i playfully punched him. We started talking about other things then we decided to go back home.

________________________________

What did u guys think about this chappie? Comment what yu thought about it! So I made this a little longer than my other ones cause I didn't have anything to do😒 but I'll update soon! byeee🙈💗

-AlexaFernandezDoe