Chapter I

If I Was A Rich Girl

                                                                  Chapter I

                                                   "Should Have Punched him, Accidentally." 

I bit my lip as a eyroll automatically followed as I looked down at my phone. The friend request from Curtis Antony, award winning jerk of my school, was still hauntingly staring back at me. Being the most popular female in my school, I am expected to autatically hook up or at least date the award winning jerk: Curtis. I laughed hollowly at the silly idealisitc idea. So never happening! 

I was pulled out of my thoughts. Thoughts of murdering Curtis Antony in more ways than imaginable by my cousins very loud voice.

“Zavah! Come downstairs I got you a Louis Vuitton lace dress!” Shouted my cousin Krystal urgently as if someone was about to die.

“Oh my days, Krystal you don’t have to do this you know!” I said running down stairs in excitement. I tried to ignore the pending friend request as I watched my cousin squal in happiness. She is urging me to go to one of the wildest parties of the sememster because like a whole bunch of people, she wnats me to get a boyfriend as soon as possible. People need to stop playing matchmaker in my life.

“it’s fine, this makes me feel like I’m actually needed. More importantly hurry up and get dressed, and the party starts at 7 o’clock doesn’t it?” Asked Krystal. If you are wondering Krystal is my cousin. She is the freaking definition of an angel. She is sweet, kind, preppy and so girly that sometimes it hurts. Did I forget to mention that my aunt and uncle, her parents literally breathe money. 

“Krystal don’t be like that, you know I love you.” I said mockingly kissing her on the cheek and rushing back upstairs to change into this dress, I mean like, this is off the hook. Louis Vuitton dresses that cost a bloody fortune and I am having doubts of wearing to a party which alchol will be swinging and a lot of girls will be vomitting. But even if I did try to object, Krystal will proabably behead me.

After struggling to put on the dress, I released my brown hair, letting it fall over my shoulders. I decided that I was going to escape before Krystal would cacht me and forced me to do some sort of hairstyle or something. She claimed that I might meet prince charming at any time so I have to look smoking hot at all times. If he really is prince charming he should fall for me whilst I look like I have just escaped a fight with a wild animal. That's how you know he's a keeper.

With my luck Krystal dived in the room with a bright pink bag. And I knew way too well what was inside that bag. Every single make-up product that has ever been invented. I whined knowing what torture my face and my hair would have to go through.

“Uh-huh, where do you think you are going girl, sort out your hair and that face of yours.” Krystal noted, I groaned but clearly it wasn’t loud enough for her to hear. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down onto a chair, I guess this is where the real torture begins. My eyes widened in shock and a knowing smile played at her lips.

                                                                       X.X.X

“Alright Krystal I’m going to go now!” I called at the top of my lungs as I dragged myself out of the house; seriously the make-up is so damn heavy I am surprised it isnt dropping off.

I grabbed my car keys and rushed into my all black Maybach Zeppelin ... obviously another expensive gift from Krystal and I immediately put on the radio. I started singing to Rihanna’s ‘What now’ to get me pumped up for the party. I was getting in the grove blasting my music doing the normal thing.