Chapter Three

Zavah's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning feeling quite light headed; I raised my hand in the air slamming it back down onto my alarm, surprised it hasn’t broken yet. My heart was racing at a unnatural pace due to the sound the alarm clock had created, alamr clocks because very damn mornign should start with a mini heartattack.

I rolled my eyes as I looked outside, the sun was in the sky shinign brighter than ever. Ugh, daylight, I thought to myself.

I got out of my bed really slow, dragging myself across my room until I heard my phone buzz. It was a message from Krystal! I squinted my eyes thinking, why in the hell am I receiving a message from her so damn early in the morning. This is devil o'clock, a time knwon as let Zavah have a her cappucino and have a hour in silence before trying to even begin a coversation. My cousin out of all people should know that best.

Phone convo
{Krystal}
{Wakey wakey sleepy head, I got your clothes ready for school it’s in the living room, save the thanks for later, gotta get out the house, peace out!}

A smile made it's way onto my lips as I yawned, typical Krystal. Some people may think it's weird the way she treats em and all, getting ym clothes for school ready, telling me when to be back home when I attend a poarty. I don’t know why but I found this quite amusing how she treated me like her daughter (though we are the same age). This happy feeling was soon to be replaced with the thoughts that haunted me from yesterday.

I looked down at my phone again to see somethgin from my instagram. I rolled my eyes as I clciked on the icon, I had two following request and once I cliekd to discover which ones they were, yea, I'm not accpeting that. One is from a man that looks like my father's age, what he is doing on instagram, the good god knows. And the other one, I don't know who on earth it could belong to. The person called themself supermansboner_ . I chuckled at the awfully imauture name, I am guessing the account belongs to a horny teenager. I cliked the green accept button and follwed back, but since the person was private I couldn't really try to guess who it could belong to. The profile picture was of a guys back, (one fine back) the guy was in the air jumping into what seemed like abackyard pool, rich snob, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

 Curtis friend request from facebook was still there. I digged my finger nail into my thumb, a very unpleasant habit of mine that a do when I get quite restless. I swear to god, if that jerk thinks I’m just going to sit still while he makes a complete mockery of me, then he sure as hell, has another thing coming for him!

I hope I haven’t made a mistake by just agreeing to him that easily... It's not as if I had a exact choice either, since he practically blakcmailed me. If anyone,a dn I eman anyone would happen to stumble upon the fact that I'm not the rich girl that I pretend to be, then my life truly would indeed be over.

Thanks to me being as crazy as I am, I was running late for school because I was talking to myself too much. Ugh, my luck really sucks balls.

I quickly ran to the living room and grabbed my clothes that was bought to me by my oh so lovely cousin! Anyway the clothes she gave me was a army liek designed tee with folded arms. That woudl be accompanied by a denim shirt that had cut shoulder. I squelaed of happiness as I noticed she brought the timberlands along with the outfit. I quickly threw the clothes on and quickly swung on my bag whislt hopping on one leg tryign to find another sock as I plaided my hair to the side.

I literally done some messed up multi tasking, but when it came to my makeup, well that needed more attention , so naturally I was going to need more time to sort that out.

By the time I had got ready I was about to go searching for my car keys, but then I remembered that Krystal didn’t leave me the new ones. Couldn’t blame her, it was my fault for leaving it at that damn party, my only option left was to walk to school. Just great!
                                                                                                                                             ...
I reached the school out of breath, dayum it so was cold; I couldn’t even feel my hands anymore. Lucky I wore some cosy clothes. I was about to go up the stairs so I could enter the school but I was pulled back by unfamiliar large hands. I quickly adjusted the scowl on my face to a beaming smile, this nice girl bullshi-