Fighting

I growl in a low voice and wait for Abby to step out and whimper. But it's not just Abby. It's Abby, Luke, Margret, and some other wolves, ready to take me down. Bradley comes back from running and notices the danger I'm in. He growls and all the wolves turn around. Bradley whimpers and backs away. I stand there, in the woods, and wait for someone to attack. I cock my head to the side and turn away.

Abby snarls and pounces on my back, and I turn around and tackle her. My limp is fully healed, but I'm not about to let a little wolf....out-fight me! Abby jumps on my back again and this time, I jump up and land on my back--which is where Abby is. She whimpers as I slam on her ribs. Margret whines and looks at me with a death stare. I growl and charge towards her.

Margret backs away and sits down. She looks at Luke, and Luke looks back at the rest of the pack. The pack nod their heads and run after me. Bradley lets out a loud, powerful roar, and attacks Margret. The rest of the pack stops what their doing and watches Bradley kill their leader. Luke looks at me, and before he can think I knock him over and claw his face. I bite his neck and chest, and take out his heart.

Bradley holds Margret down and snaps one of her legs. She yelps in pain and tries to bite down on his tail. I walk over to the pack, sit there, and bark in their faces. They all run in fear of getting their hearts ripped out of their bodies. I go over to Margret, a look of fear in her eyes. I claw her face and crack her neck open. Waiting for her to do something, I growl and move her head around. The sun is coming up, and I transform back into a human. Margret and Luke do as well, but they're still dead.

Wait, dead?! I just killed two people in one night.