Alpha....?

I state at her for a few minutes and begin to pace back and forth. Stronger? I think to myself. Impossible. I go over to Abby and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinches and takes a small step back. "Look, you don't have to be scared of me, alright? I'm just a normal girl who can heal herself and turn into a wolf every now and then. Nothing major," I say, trying to soothe her. Abby nods quickly and walks out of the room.

I sniff her out and follow her. Abby pulls out her phone and talks to what sounds like her mother. "Yeah mom, she's the one. I swear! She's got healing powers and everything!" Abby argues over the phone. Barely, I hear her mother say, "Make sure she's.....and don't forget her.....bye." I hit the wall and walk back in the dorm room. We were supposed to have three people in our room, but one of them moved out because I was weird. No....because she thought I was a lesbian.

"Hey." Abby walks back in the dorm room as if nothing happened. I look down at the ground and avoid her eyes. Is she some spy or something? I don't know. "So, you're mom? She wants to find me, huh? What does she want with me?" I question. Abby steps back into the nightstand and the lamp falls. "I-I don't know wha--" "Oh, shut up! I overheard you and your mom talking about taking me away. You won't take me. You can't," I argue. Abby snickers and says, "I won't be taking you anywhere you freak."

I growl in a low voice and punch Abby in the face. She rubs her cheek and storms out the dorm room. I smell her scent on the first floor, and she's probably getting a chicken leg. She always does this when she feels upset or nervous or scared. Yes, I'm observant of people.

Abby walks into the lounge room where I am and changes the channel. I WAS watching reruns of Being Human, but she decides to watch Vampire Diaries. A stupid show about bloodsuckers! I huffed and snatched the remote out if Abby's hand. "What the fu--" I slap Abby before she finishes her sentence. She gasps and rubs her cheek. "And that was for....?" She asks. "Because I wanted to." I go to the smoothie bar and grab a strawberry kiwi smoothie.

Slurping it silently, I watch Being Human and gasp when one of the ghosts....re-dies. "I'm going outside," Abby turns on her heel and leaves the lounge room. I sigh and walk after her. Before I can say anything, Abby is an orange-brown wolf. She howls and bows down to me....again. "Get out of your wolf form, Abby. It's not necessary." Abby immediately turns back into a human and hides behind a bush.

"Why are you always obeying me?" I question. Abby sighs and replies, "My mom thinks....you're an Alpha."