The new kid

There's this new kid catching the bus at the end of the term hum. I couldn't help my self but to look because he had his top un buttoned it was great but at the time I liked someone else. holidays finally I don't have much planned but still no school for two weeks nice. There's like two days left of holidays and I keep thinking yay I can't wait to see my friends. It's Monday morning and mum has me up at 6:00 in the morning I'm like really its 6:00 let me sleep longer she said no first day back to school good for me bad for you so go make lunches and get ready so did that had some food brush my teeth and in the car I get to school and meet up with teniah She's like so how's yea holidays I was like yeah there alright she said so did you see Callum I'm like no but I stayed home and watched movies haha very funny. hey on the last day of school when I court the bus home there was this dude on the bus I don't know his name but he had his top un buttoned and I stared and stared dose that make me a bad person because you know I like Callum she said no clearly you just don't like Callum as much but I did like Callum I liked him heaps but I didn't tell her that well there was this new girl at our school and sooner or later Callum stared to like this girl and my feeling started to go down the darn. But that's ok.

A few weeks in to the term me and Brady the new kid on the bus started talk a bet and we got to know each other and became the best of mates I stared to gather feelings for Brady half way throw term 2 but they where just feelings. I told my other friend Emily about him and she thort it was cute and she even went up to him and said hey Brady and he turned around and just looked at like i don't know crazy person go away. Like I said just feelings but who knows.