Chapter three

You flung back your head smashing into the frozen concrete once again. What did you expect you were fighting against The Winter Soldier.
You had had enough of this.
Swinging your legs up you grappled his head In-between your knees, pressing them together as tightly as possible till he couldn't take it. Pushing down with your feet he joined you on the floor, quickly releasing your hold, you spun round you finally had the upper hand! Slamming your heel into his crotch you finally won, leaving him wincing in pain.

"For a 16 year old she is mad." Rollins growled, "in a good way" he smirked noticing Y/N'S smug look.
"You will be infiltrating from the inside Elite." You spun your head round fast to look at Marcus to see if he is kidding. He's not.
Marcus smirked, "You will become friends with Peter Parker, Tony practically adopted the boy. And since we have suspicions he is Spiderman he is sure to lead you to the Avengers."
"Seriously, suspicions and I'm having to go to fucking school." You growled back.
And just with those words you fell to the floor clutching your shoulder, as electric jolts shot through your body.
"You can't treat us with disrespect you work for us now." Marcus whispered into your ear, a hand stroking across your cheek leaving her to gulp breathlessly shaking slightly.

Ok so maybe Hydra wasn't the greatest choice.

You spent two more weeks mindlessly training, you knew everything about this Parker kid, what he ate, how he spent his time, you knew his timetable off by heart. You actually felt sorry for the kid, parents died, uncle died, spends his time building Lego. Tiny blocks you build things from you found out, they are a kids toy in other words. And now you are about to ruin this poor teenagers life and kill pretty much his substitute father.

 The boxing bag, you were currently beating hell out of so to speak, wasn't enough. You were leaving tonight to get to the hideout you had set up for the four of you. You groaned in frustration collapsing onto a bench next to the wall. Rollins has been staying out of your way, your beat him 5 to 3 and now he doesn't want to speak to you, unless he is yelling at you to work of course. which counts him out, Marcus is too proud and the Winter Soldier is another matter.

You were pulled from your thoughts by a loud yell. "Oi Elite, we are leaving."