Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Theodore Times

"See you later." Kyle and I hugged each other off. I took Theo's hand as we walked away from the apartment. I snuggled up to Theo.

"I missed you." I told him. He smiled down at me and gave me a peak on the lips.

"I did too. At least Alice is with her mom now, and away from us." He said. The elevator door opened as we walked in it. Clicking the button, we dropped floors.

"I thought your mother died." I stated. Theo nodded.

"She did. Her godmother is different than mine. It's easier to just say mother. Sorry for the confusion." He said. I gave him a kiss as the door opened to the lobby. We walked out and to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm doing better. It didn't hurt as bad as it looked. I just was light headed. In a few days they'll fade to scars. So, how's Alice's hand?"

"Straight threw it. She has to have plastic tubes in it to replace the broken spots in the veins. It looked painful. Was that really necessary?" He asked. I knew he was a little mad about that, so I decided to break the haze in the air.

"I killed people for a living. That's just a flesh worn." I smirked. Theo cracked a little smile. We stayed there in silence with the radio lightly playing. I hummed with the tune, and stared out the window. We pasted farmland after farmland, until we arrived to Theo's house. I knew the whole marriage thing would be a problem with the whole house deal, so as we walked inside I thought of a plan.

"Theo, do you mind if we buy a house together?" I asked. He looked over towards me as I sat on the table. "I mean, we could live here, but I also want my name in it. I want to help pay for it. I want us to own something together. I wanted somewhere to call home. I mean we've been together for four months." I told him in my shy way.

"That'd be amazing." He walked over towards me and kissed me. I smiled and searched his smiling face.

"God, I love you." I said in wonder. I kissed his lips as he picked me off of the table. I pushed us towards the sofa, and we fell on it. Theo kissed my jaw and nipped on my ear. He kissed up and kissed a few of my cuts, which didn't hurt as much as pleasure filled me. I felt him suck on the area behind my ears, and I let out a moan.

"Okay, okay, okay, Theo. I missed you too is all you had to say." I joked. He looked at me and smiled.

"I did miss you." He said. I felt like he was a puppy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just looked at him.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower than a nap because we are going to have dinner with your dad." I told him as I got up. He gave me a confused look and I grinned. "You think I'd forget your birthday?" I smirked.

"I was hoping you would." He said sadly. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Why don't you like your birthday?" I asked. He stayed silent. He just stood there looking at the floor. I sighed. "If it makes you feel better I'll let you take a shower with me." I grinned. His face peaked up and I laughed. He dragged me to the bathroom and started the water.

~~~