Chapter 10: Oh, It's Christmas Time

"I'm so sorry Vanilla!" Theo cried. Tears came down his face as he begged me to stay. I was beyond pissed at him. I ran out of the house, and jumped into the car. I locked the doors and searched for the keys. Theo kept pounding at the door, but I ignored him. I found the keys, and started the car. I some how kept myself together after what happened this morning. I felt used. I felt empty, and you know whose fault it is? My damn ex-boyfriend's.

~~~

"Hey Vanilla." Kyle greeted me with a smile. I pushed past him and into his apartment.

"Do you expect anyone coming?" I asked in an anger tone.

"Umh, not that I know of." He said shakily. I ran to his door and closed. It I turn towards him, and gave him a wink. I threw myself at him, and attacked his lips. He froze there, but soon moved with me, and wrapped his arms around his waist.  "I thought you had a boyfriend." He said between kisses.

"He... cheated... on... me.." I sighed. He pushed me away with us panting.

"Vanilla, that's not right." He panted.

"How is it not right? He cheated on me." I said upset. He walked towards me, and put a hand on my shoulder. I snapped it away. He sighed and sat on his bed.

"I mean, you shouldn't be kissing another guy if your boyfriend-"

"Ex- boyfriend." I interrupted.

"Yes, your ex-boyfriend cheated on you. Have you let him explain himself yet?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay, well tell me all that happened, and we'll determine your standings." He said. I sat down beside him, and started my story.

~~~ FlashBack ~~~

"You need to talk to Theo. He's probably confused and worried." Andrew told me as I ate my eggs. I scooped a big bit into my mouth.

"I don't fucking care." I said as I spat my food.

"Keep that shit in your mouth please." Andrew said grossed out. I laughed and finished my eggs. I finished my morning and was debating on if I should talk to Theo.

"Andrew! I'm taking your car to Theo's!" I yelled.

"Okay, stay safe! Don't do drugs!" Andrew screamed through the apartment. I grabbed the keys off of the hook and walked out the apartment. I entered the car, and drove to mine and Theo's house.

"Ready?" I breathed to myself before stepping out of the car. I walked into the house like every other time I ever did. I didn't hear anything, so I went to our bedroom. As I walked down the stairs I heard noises.

"We can't be together if this is in place. It will ruin everything." Theo's voice said through the door. I froze and continued to listen.

"Theodore, I will figure something out. I promise." A female voice said. I stood in front of the door, without hearing any voices. My heart broke a little.