22. I'll see you again

Dear Inspiration,

Today, 3 years ago, I published my first work ever, not knowing how far it could get me. 

Today, December 20 2019, I look back and see all the things I have achieved. 

Over 100 published works, over 3000 people that decided to join me on this journey.
Those are numbers I never expected to reach. But those numbers don't make me any different from you. I never seek for numbers to give words a value. 

And here, I will give you the reason to why I write. 

I write stories for people to relate to in some way. I want my stories to speak for those who aren't listened to. To give a voice to those who are silenced. To tell you how valuable your life actually is regardless of what you think or others say about you. And I will never stop doing that. 

3 years further and I can finally say that it is time for me to rest and to continue to build my life. There is a lot ahead of me and ahead of you as well. Don't lose sight of the future. 

But, I will be back one day. 

And until that day arrives, keep inspiring me and others. 
Because, to me, every single one of you is an inspiration. 

Thank you inspiration, for inspring me. 

I'll be back. 

Until then, 

Be and Inspiration. 

~author note~

It's been quite the journey till now. For now, this is where the chapter ends. I'll see you again, in a new chapter, maybe another book. 

Because, I'm sure this story will continue until the very end... where words can't even describe the ending.