2. Thankful to you

One day she decided on writing a story. A simple story that probably no one would ever care to read. However she just continued to write it because she just liked it.

After a while she finished the story and gained quite a lot of views. But, it weren't those views that made her continue.

It were the people that commented that they loved the story. It were those comments that made her smile.

Those people that read her story in general, just made her smile.

That's why she continued to write.

She continued to find inspiration and a reason to continue even if she already gave up on continuing a long time ago.

But, slowly, these stories became the reason for her to live.

She never knew what to expect from the works she published. She just let time do it's work and continued with what she loved.

Writing.

Because she just continued to write and publish, people started to join on her account and read her stories.

To think that everything just started with one simple story and ended with a thousand people sharing theirs.

Even if you do not comment I know that somewhere deep inside you live along in that story. That somewhere deep inside you have a story yourself that you're willing to share.

To those people who shared their stories.

I am thankful to you for sharing them.

I am thankful to you that my simple words made a changement in your life and that you were willing to express yourself.

I don't care about the number that is written somewhere.

I believe in the person behind that number, behind that name.

Thank you for joining me on this journey.