𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 •ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ•

𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 - 𝐃𝐞𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞♪

     THE SOUND OF CREAKING wood beneath you was all that was heard in the confined space, aside from the soft music playing in the background

     THE SOUND OF CREAKING wood beneath you was all that was heard in the confined space, aside from the soft music playing in the background. You carried an assigned crate outside the shop you were currently working at. As you stepped down a level you managed to lose your footing, wabbling to the side in the process and hitting your hip on the lumber stan. Once you balanced the items in your arms, you soon realized that the fabric of your dress got caught between the chipped wood.

      Before you could rip your clothing apart and make a complete embarrassment out of yourself, a hand quickly took the box from your arms, allowing you to properly pull the material away from the splintered table.

You turned around to face the generous man, only to find a recognizable face.
"Hey, AJ! How are you doing."

      The blonde boy furrowed his eyebrows at your words. You took notice of the pink taint sprinkled over his cheeks as his friend attempted to hide his laugh. "What's wrong?"

He readjusted his stance awkwardly "My name's JJ, not AJ."

Your eyes widened, repeatedly apologizing for the error.
He suddenly felt bad for the unintentional rudeness laced in his tone. After all, he was the one shaking in his boots every time he got the chance to talk to you. “Its alright, common mistake.”

     While JJ was visibly struggling to continue his conversation with you, John B couldn't help but be amused watching his, usually, cocky friend being torn down by a simple slip of miscommunication. Nevertheless, he decided to do the unexpected and actually help JJ out.

“You work here? Wow, our friend's father runs the restaurant right across the street. You should come by and try it out.” The suggestion slipped out of his mouth so smoothly that it was almost impossible not to take it into consideration.

“Oh 'The Wreck'? Yeah sure. I'll see if I can find some time after work.”
JJ was surprised by your willingness, mostly because he's always viewed you as a divine God of some sort. You somehow manage to be friends with everyone you meet due to your charisma, including kooks. Always optimistic and caring even towards those who don't necessarily deserve it which can be concerning.

He'd never think that you'd actually go out of your way to chill with them, especially since you're always hanging with various crowds every day. It was a constant switch up between groups of friends, even if those groups genuinely wanted you to be part of their gang.

“Great. Well, I wish I would help you out here but I gotta go talk to Kiara. See ya!” John B announced already leaving the two sixteen-year-olds alone. JJ instantly became panicked, attempting to subtly motion him to stay.