Chapter 4- Shocking Video

Betty 

I told Ivan everything that happened yesterday, please don't get angry at Emma ,I know you guys are childhood friends and you know she likes you ,so please stay away from me and I will do the same .I hope we are still friends , yes I understand but he really seems angry after all it not my fault . I don't have any "beef " against him.

As days when on, everything went back to the way it use to be . Emma would spend most of her time with  Ivan and I went back to who I am .I was receiving messages from Ivan but I never replied ,I  really wanted to distance myself from him but I felt an emptiness in me.

I went to Gabby's house during the weekend to check up on him. I pressed the door and waited for a while. Finally Gabby's mom opened the door, Hello Mrs Ruth, is Gabriel around. Yes please come in , I entered and sat down. He came down to walking in crutches , I stood up and helped him sit down .I was felling so guilty  after what happened so I came to see how you were doing , am doing a lot better after resting . After all I get to miss school for some days , I see you are taking advantage of your situation  . Yes of course, can you help me with something, yes but what is it .

Come with me , he took me to the garden . Please help me to water my flowers ,OK. I took the watering can and felled it   .The flowers were  beautiful especially the red and white rose , it fragrance was amazing . I would smell them the whole day if I get the chance .Hey , when will you start watering the flowers ,oh sorry I was lost in my thoughts . I watered them with love . When I was done I told Gabriel I had to go .I hope I will see you in school soon  ,yes you will . I hugged him before I left.

I checked my phone for any new messages or missed calls and I guessed right , it was a text from Ivan and also a missed  call so I didn't bother to read it .

I got home in no moment , I was so
tired I will be able to sleep for the next six hours .I studied for the English test , I needed to be well prepared and to also gain the highest score.
I went to bed after  studying .

The next day, the test went quite well and I had full faith I will pass Ivan this time you, was heading towards the lost and found ,  when someone pulled me to a corner. IVAN !!! what do you think you are doing, he came closer and I was also going back until I hit the wall. He kept both his hands on the wall . Why are you ignoring me , nothing and it's none of your business .Now please let me go ,no you are not going until you tell me something reasonable . I don't owe you any explanation ,I pushed him from the wall and made a move to leave but he held my wrist .What do you think you are doing ,let me go. You have changed so much ,this isn't you or maybe someone is forcing you to do so  . You have become so aggressive , mean and arrogant .You want answers right ,well tell Emma to stop bothering   me ,OK I now get it so it's Emma. I don't care what you think just keep your distance that's all . Now you know why am ignoring you ,so please let me go but he held my wrist my harder, ouch you are hurting me .I don't get you ,what's you problem if I don't answer your call or reply your messages .Tell me ,why does it matter to you . Because  ..........what ,nothing .Leave my hands so I can go and don't come close to me. He was so angry he hit the wall with his fist .

School closed after the last lesson, I couldn't pay much attention in class .I was thinking about
Ivan's actions towards me, he has never behaved towards anyone like that . I went home right after I kept some of my books in my  locker.  I unlocked the door myself since my parents went out of town this morning and no one was at home   and went straight to my room and relaxed for a little while . I thinks I should call Gabby to ask him how is doing .I grabbed my phone and call his number but he wasn't answering so I left a voicemail .I went to kitchen and prepared rice and chicken curry .After dinner ,I went to my room and studies for a while .

The next morning, I woke up early and showered ,the house was quite . I went to the kitchen after dressing up and took out the corn flask from the top cupboard and poured it into a bowl and took the milk from the fridge  . I finished my breakfast in no time , I grabbed my school bag and left for school .

I opened the door of the main entrance of the school door  and walk in and  everyone started to  stare  at me. I wonder why everyone's staring at me , I rushed to my locker and opened it to prevent them from watching my face .Gosh , why is everyone looking at me and at that moment , Abi came out of no where .I have answers to your questions ,she pulled out her phone from her bag and showed me a video .

A/N: New update will be out soon .Don't miss it